PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Ebron may visit New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-blocking TE with alligator arms when he goes over the middle. Are the Patriots running too low on those?
Hollister is not much of blocker. I'd cut Allen for Ebron if the money is similar and find a good blocker to be TE3. Hollister hopefully could be stashed in the practice squad with his brother.

Hollister is not much of blocker. I'd cut Allen for Ebron if the money is similar and find a good blocker to be TE3. Hollister hopefully could be stashed in the practice squad with his brother.
Put out another lineman and have him report.

Clearly nobody wants to pay him $8 million a year or they would’ve just traded for him, but I’d hope he’s cheaper than Amendola too if the Patriots are considering him.

Non-blocking TE with alligator arms when he goes over the middle. Are the Patriots running too low on those?

After talking to some manic depressed, badly dressed, poverty stricken lions fans. I don’t want the guy. They say mean things about him and have a look in their eyes that reminds me of a ran over squirel

Lombardi said on his pod that nobody arounds the league views him as a tight end, he’s really a slot receiver.

Greg Bedard said of Ebron: "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Everyone looks at the guy and think they can coach him up into being something but he never follows through."

There's a reason the Lions let him go.

Greg Bedard said of Ebron: "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Everyone looks at the guy and think they can coach him up into being something but he never follows through."

There's a reason the Lions let him go.

That is true, if you ain’t good enough there in loserford mi ? You got real issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News