PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scar Ends Two More Careers [JJ Dielman, Cole Croston]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes the early camp OL retirement. Whoever had Dielman in the “Deadpool,” come and collect your winnings.

There goes the early camp OL retirement. Whoever had Dielman in the “Deadpool,” come and collect your winnings.

Kontra, Dielman is the 3rd in less than a month.

Scar is recreating the Summer of Sam!

Hide the children

Kontra, Dielman is the 3rd in less than a month.
The conversation in that thread, and the joke, was on a camp retirement. Camp just started.

The conversation in that thread, and the joke, was on a camp retirement. Camp just started.

Got it.

Couldn't see through all the blood and guts spilling from the Scar.

It's gory!

When I first saw the title of the thread I thought that Scar retired again. Glad it was Dielman instead.

Got it.

Couldn't see through all the blood and guts spilling from the Scar.

It's gory!
That man can feel free to never retire and just pass away quietly and suddenly in his office one day from old age. Dude has brass balls.

This has to be some kind or record.

3 OL retirements in the span of ~30 days.

At this point, I think Scar is like a football vampire. Every OL he forces to retire extends his career by another year. And I'm A-Okay with it.

See Donald Penn has signed with the Redskins for one year just as well he did not come here or he could have retired........only joking , I believe he was a good player and probably still has some left in the tank......Would have been a good addition for us ??

I think they will do a investigation and find out the secret of Tom Brady's longevity is sucking the life out of Fringe roster players.
Why he prefers Offensive line may never come to light.
Players scared of rookie hazing should be terrified of sacrifice.
Stidham better watch his back and pull the George Costanza not leading in front or dragging behind

All of them need to get off their fat asses and move baby move or else out the door they go!!!!

All of them need to get off their fat asses and move baby move or else out the door they go!!!!

So far their fat asses have been quitting before they even get though the door

-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call