PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could Cole Croston be an answer at OT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miller has a bad set which will need to reworked. However not bad in the run game.

O’Neill is decent in pass protection, but a powderpuff in the run game.

Crosby is above average in the running game and benefited as a pass protector due to the Oregon quick strike pass game. But I like him best.

How would you compare Crosby to Croston on tape? They seem very similar on paper, with an edge to Croston on size, and perhaps a slight edge to Croston on quickness.

As long as it’s addressed via the draft, my concerns will be quieted. Another blue chip prospect will give them a leading candidate for 2019, and the potential for better competition in 2018. While the names may be rather unremarkable, a guy like Miller would be added to Garcia, Croston, and Jelks.

I still firmly believe that Waddle is nothing more than a stopgap bridge swing tackle, who’s better suited on the right and can be adequate enough if no one else steps up, but I’m not seeing him as the clear cut LT that most are viewing him as. Either way, we’ll have options and could even try Cannon at LT again. They should have some pieces to work with.

I am not sure if he is Cat like quick.

5fe2ebe0-7f7f-11e6-baf9-1fe915594de1_Fonzie-Shark.gif

#JustSayin ;)

Please note: I am fully aware that HashTags and "JustSayin" have long since J'd the S. That was actually part'f my point, and I hereby award myself Triple Word Score. :D

Many have us picking Miller at 31. And yes, if he there, we are likely to pick him. We might even move up to pick him (by adding a pick to our 31, or by using our 2 seconds to move into the first).

If Kolton Miller is staring at them at 31, they may not be able to pass him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3