PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sad to see BB's legacy ripped apart like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
But BB is 70 and surrounded by subpar staff on offense and the front office. Fix those first, fix the staff, and if the team keeps losing then I may change my mind on Bill.
This won’t happen. You seem to like Steve (don’t knows why), but I think he and his brother need to go. Bill needs an experienced D Cordinator that can provide Bill another perspective. I think McD time has run its course as well, but he’s been with Bill for a very long time so I don’t see Bill turning on him. We are stuck with him. Bringing Patricia back was another bad move. If he doesn’t want to hire a co GM, he needs bring in an ex GM of another team like he did with Floyd Reese.

I agree bashing Bill for the sake of bashing Bill doesn't do anyone any good. My thing is when people act like Bill is infallible and anyone who questions any decisions he makes is a bad fan or "should go root for the Bucs, Jets....".

My thing is that BB was a large part of a historic twenty year run and people want to bash him for his drafting history or put him on a short leash or whatever. It's freaking ridiculous.

"He should be fired". **** off. You should be grateful.

BB has made some bad decisions in his career. But show me which coach or Coach/GM combo that has made less bad decisions. You can't. No combo has more than four rings. Andy Reid has one.

Brady is special and I wish that he was still playing here and do agree that if BB had played his cards differently he would be but it didn't work out that way. Was that a bad decision? Yes or at least in hindsight it was but that's still six years longer than any other HC/QB combo has lasted.

This fan base is so spoiled. Mancaves full of shyt and acting like kids with a sugar high born in 1971.

Go lick some yellow snow.

This won’t happen. You seem to like Steve (don’t knows why), but I think he and his brother need to go. Bill needs an experienced D Cordinator that can provide Bill another perspective. I think McD time has run its course as well, but he’s been with Bill for a very long time so I don’t see Bill turning on him. We are stuck with him. Bringing Patricia back was another bad move. If he doesn’t want to hire a co GM, he needs bring in an ex GM of another team like he did with Floyd Reese.

I'm neutral on Steve. When he was safeties coach both safeties were elite. When he coached OLBs the OLBs played elite. I dunno, he seems to get results, nepotism aside. I know others see his facial antics as a negative, I find it amusing more than anything. I can of like a wild DC who sniffs the field like an animal.

Mac10 is formally tommybrady12 as the poster states on the profile.

Neweramac was another. The trend I see from from these posters that joined long ago but barely post is the timing and attacking of other posters.

I hear you.

well it was pretty obvious to me the 'things I read' echo chamber thread was just puppet accounts replying to each other.

Better than what Bill's doing, right now?

McDermott
Harbawl
Stefanski
Vrabel
The Fourth Reich
Chumley
Rivera
LaFleur
Zimmer
Arians
Payton
McVay

Little Billy Notgoat's coaching, this year, has ****ing sucked...Period.

#FireTheBelichicks

McDermott - zero rings and has never been to a super bowl. Wrong.

Harbawl - BB made him cry with an ineligible receiver.

Stefanski- a ton of talent and nothing. Please.

Vrabel - Nothing. No rings. Nothing.

The Fourth Reich - oh boy. Nothing.

Chumley - BB has destroyed his one ring career. Please.

Rivera- WTF?? Nothing. Stop it. You must have those infamous Paris Island fleas in your brain.

LaFleur - how much QB ass kissing do you want to see?? Must be a Jarhead thing because I don't get it.

Zimmer - What?? Nothing. How many games do you want to lose in the last second?

Arians - Shut the front door. ************.

Payton - one super bowl and beaten by BB'S insurance fraud receiver. Great choice.....not.

McVay-."I appreciate you coach..... can I lick your pie hole". That guy?? OMG. Stop

You know what they say:

"The Marines are looking for a few good men". Guess what? They're still looking. Haha

Love you Capt.

Last edited:
He responded a few posts after Ian’s question.

He did. But nothing better for an Army grunt than messing with a Jarhead. Especially when I'm right. Haha

What do you guys think of captain’s hashtag?

I remember when there were rumors of him trading JG for lower than he could have got elsewhere because he wanted him to go to a good team, and I said at the time, if that was the case, he should be fired. Now I am not sure that is true, but yeah everything has to be in the best interest of this team, not another team or player.

What if a shytty poster makes a crappy post? Should they be fired?

Brady was not going to make a super bowl run with this team. It is too flawed for which the gm deserves criticism. If Brady were here, we'd be competing to squeeze into the playoffs at best and would have gotten nowhere with developing a promising rookie qb. It absolutely would have pushed the future of this franchise back several years. Now, some may have considered it worth to spend a few more years of watching Brady in a Pats uniform and ideally retire in it. I'd prefer to have Jones.

This.

Brady wouldn't have gotten his 7th ring last year if he stayed with the Pats. I think he would have done better with this year's Pats roster but the Bucs roster still gives him a better chance at getting #8.

It's worked out for Brady. Belichick is still on the process of building a new team. Pats fans who are pushing the conversation for him to be canned are nuts. I would think he would have a long leash given what he's done for the fan base here. It's been a year and a half since his rebuild started.

OK. Who would you consider out of the other 31 teams to be better coaches than Bill?
I gave you a list of all 32 coaches, their ages, current and career records. You dismissed it. There's a lot of good young coaches out there. Better than Bill doesn't matter. Are they good, competent, and can they win? Plenty.

I gave you a list of all 32 coaches, their ages, current and career records. You dismissed it. There's a lot of good young coaches out there. Better than Bill doesn't matter. Are they good, competent, and can they win? Plenty.

Where's the list???

You could pair Belichick with four or five other contemporary QBs, and the results would've been similar (maybe six, maybe less, maybe more).

You couldn't name a single other contemporary coach to pair with Brady that would've produced six championships.

Add to that: Belichick isn't just the coach, he runs the whole show.

The truth of this debate? Football is a sport for blue collar people, and blue collar people will always favor the guys actually playing, the guys doing something on the field, versus the coaches and executives who are all just BS artists by comparison.

Nobody on this thread would pretend to be a better QB than Brady, but apparently a whole slew of you know how to build and coach a team better than Belichick. Just laughable.

McDermott - zero rings and has never been to a super bowl. Wrong.

Harbawl - BB made him cry with an ineligible receiver.

Stefanski- a ton of talent and nothing. Please.

Vrabel - Nothing. No rings. Nothing.

The Fourth Reich - oh boy. Nothing.

Chumley - BB has destroyed his one ring career. Please.

Rivera- WTF?? Nothing. Stop it. You must have those infamous Paris Island fleas in your brain.

LaFleur - how much QB ass kissing do you want to see?? Must be a Jarhead thing because I don't get it.

Zimmer - What?? Nothing. How many games do you want to lose in the last second?

Arians - Shut the front door. ************.

Payton - one super bowl and beaten by BB'S insurance fraud receiver. Great choice.....not.

McVay-."I appreciate you coach..... can I lick your pie hole". That guy?? OMG. Stop

You know what they say:

"The Marines are looking for a few good men". Guess what? They're still looking. Haha

Love you Capt.
This is the problem. We're not looking for someone that has rings but that can take the team forward, is competent and can win. Mac doesn't have any rings either, does thst mean we don't draft/ use him? Bill won't be here too long (age). If your next coach criteria is someone with rings, it'll be a long search. Love you dude.

WRONG WRONG WRONG. Brady wouldn't be winning here, and now instead the Pats have the found their QB, putting them ahead of schedule in terms of being a contender in the near future, and a long time after that.
Brady wouldn’t be winning here? So you think with Brady we lose the Miami game? The Bucs game? The Cowboys? We lost 3 very close games and you don’t think the GOAT would have made a difference?

If we had Brady with this offensive lineup (which is much better then it was in Brady’s last year here) we would be 5-1 or 4-2.

You could pair Belichick with four or five other contemporary QBs, and the results would've been similar (maybe six, maybe less, maybe more).

You couldn't name a single other contemporary coach to pair with Brady that would've produced six championships.

The truth of this debate? Football is a sport for blue collar people, and blue collar people will always favor the guys actually playing, the guys doing something on the field, versus the coaches and executives who are all just BS artists by comparison.

Nobody on this thread would pretend to be a better QB than Brady, but apparently a whole slew of you know how to build and coach a team better than Belichick. Just laughable.
Dumbest post I’ve seen on here, and there have been some dumb ones. You’ve seen Belichick’s record without Brady, right?

See what's really tough is.... Brady just went to a 7-9 team and then beat Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes in the playoffs to win a 7th Superbowl ring. So.... it seems like he was able to elevate an entire football team in a LeBron-like way. I would say he changed the entire narrative the last 18 months.

Yeah I remember in late 2019/early 2020 you were on here spewing the same nonsense. You were certain that Brady wasn’t so great and Belichick was basically playing Madden the whole time and the Patriots system and blah blah blah. Now you’re back, apparently because you love humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case