PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roger, Over and Out: Goodell will be in Atlanta this weekend, NOT Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a gutless, cowardly, sniveling, pretentious, hypocritical, double-standard imposing TURD!!!!!!!

You're telling me that he can't hang out in a luxury suite, get some pics taken, pretend to want to move forward (like he's claimed so often) and leave 5 minutes into the second quarter out of a side door with some security guards? He's not even trying. What a complete wussy. He is beyond pathetic and more mediots and fans should be pointing that out.

We all agree that he should do that to himself, but I think plenty of us care that he isn't coming. I know I do. I'm going to be at the game with my youngest son and it would be great to have an historic anti-Fraudger moment together. :)

Poor you

Good, save his sorry ass for when he hands us the trophy on SB Sunday.

What a weak willed leader of the greatest sport in America... go down to Target and buy a bottle of testosterone you flaccid cretin.

Roger was planning on going to Atlanta anyways, as he was scheduled to gently massage the testicles of Arthur Blank..

He is afraid of this if he comes in Foxborough.
giphy.gif

It would be hard to have anti-semitism when 10.5 teams are led by Jewish people in the club of 32.

Concerning Kraft, it seemed to he was the most influential owner until DeflateGate changed all that. I think any raw deal he's getting is all about the Hatriotism from other owners - and nothing more.

Anti-semitism has many levels.

"Why won't my abusive father pay more attention to MEEEEE!!!"

"Why won't our abusive father come home so he can get a Louisville Slugger reception from WEEEEE!!!"

Yep on Jerrah. Its appropriate to be critical of his football acumen or things he does or says but in Jerruh's world there are no walls and their are no doors that can't be broken down.

I think to compare the two, Kraft is more finesse and patient. Doesn't want to offend. Very strategic. Jerrah is strategic but in a different way. He just goes right at you and dares you to stop him. If you do stop him, be ready.

I'd pay decent money to sit in on an owners meeting. It'd be awesome.

Unfortunately for JJ there actually is a door he can't break down. The one that leads to a Lombardi trophy. I used to like the Cowboys, but he has soured me on them.

In spite of the fact that their loss to GB means that we will be bombarded with The Great Aaron Rodgers stories and if we win Sunday we could face a tougher foe in the SB, I still really enjoyed seeing him lose again.

Unfortunately for JJ there actually is a door he can't break down. The one that leads to a Lombardi trophy. I used to like the Cowboys, but he has soured me on them.

In spite of the fact that their loss to GB means that we will be bombarded with The Great Aaron Rodgers stories and if we win Sunday we could face a tougher foe in the SB, I still really enjoyed seeing him lose again.

I'm done with Aaron Rodgers. I was pulling for the 'Boys and for the Pats to wax them or ATL

What a little ****y this guy is.

Man I'll kill to have Goodell have to hand BB & Brady that Lombardi trophy! That will make great tv!

I would watch it in slow motion. Like 1000 times over and over...just to read his face.

Not sure if anyone saw Bruschi skewer Roger today on First Take

Jerruh is the reason after many years, I gave up on them. I attribute this year's success on Stephen doing the GM work over Jerruh. The final straw was the idiotic homers that enable him, who ironically hate most the team that does what they used to do. I can pull for a bad team - I can't pull for a team with a stupid owner.

I still wonder how much of this is Roger just taking orders from the owners, and how much of it is a personal power play with Brady? A case could be made either way.

Goodell is setting himself for an epic face loss at the end of the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back