Sun
Oct 31st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Roger Goodell has some kind words for Tom Brady now that he is no longer with the Patriots​

Joe Biden has some kind words for Anita Hill and innocent incarcerated African-Americans​

Rand Paul has some kind words for innocents he calls 'non-persons'​

Jeff Sessions has some kind words for innocents he tries to lawfully classify 'illegal aliens'​

FDR has some kind words for the Jews on the St. Louis sent back to Europe to be murdered in the Holocaust, African-American lynching victims and Japanese-Americans​

Ronald Reagan has some kind words for the working class, the poor, women, the elderly in need of medical care, African-Americans, the homeless, immigrants, children, American astronauts, and Central and South Americans​

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I am a Brown (bc color matters to leftists) Indian American and I am a proud conservative and no, I am not a white supremacist despite what CNN told you :)
CNN sucks.

Again, I'm a 'leftist'?...

Pride is great; Are you familiar at all with conservative policy and legislation?

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'd say something but I am still too euphoric from the political events from the last 3 months

I love you all.....let's be friends

Nikolai

Football Atheist
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
The **** is going on in this thread?

Did everyone buy some sweet Colombian cremita with their stimulus checks?

MAC10

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I'd say something but I am still too euphoric from the political events from the last 3 months

I love you all.....let's be friends

So you are euphoric about the capitol riots? Again, colleges should have admissions requirements...

Status
Not open for further replies.