PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richie Incognito taunts Bill Belichick....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Warning: This is a total over reaction but this stuck in my craw.

I am not engaged or passionate enough to follow every possible slight of the Patriots (either real or imagined), seems like there are enough people "Sticking Up" for the Pats.

But it is tough to stomach when the shot is from an idiot who has never had a winning season and has more losses than wins. Enough is enough, this clown should just shut up.

Richie Incognito taunts Bill Belichick after win in New England

They finally win one friggin game at Gillette and they act like they won back to back superbowls. :mad:
Truth. Buffalo's problem is they just won their Super Bowl yesterday, 4 weeks into the season, while we are really just gearing up for the start of our season. Keep talking boys. Enjoy it while you can. If BB and TFB & the boys are able, by the time we meet again they are going to lay a beat down on you.

They finally win one friggin game at Gillette and they act like they won back to back superbowls. :mad:

Two games. They won the last game of 2014 when the Pats were resting most of their guys.

Usually when a team over reacts like this they start a downward spiral. It has happened before to Rex's Jets . They get so hyped up over playing the Patriots they lose sight of what really matter and ends up with a losing record !!!

Not a big deal, to the winners go the spoils.

Please put out a disclaimer about BSPN links. Thank you! I really hate it when I click on a link & it's them. I'm sure I'm not the only one. In fact, I know I'm not.
Ok, on to Cleveland, I guess.
Anybody wanna predict the score of the next time we play Buffalo? 16-0? Yeah, after the first quarter (1 TD and 3 FG's, lol)

I'm willing to bet they were game planning for the week 4 matchup against the Pats since week 1

So they scored 16 points against us and our hurt 3rd string QB was floating balls down field.

The Bills and their fans need to recognize they won a game they SHOULD win. Pats have been playing on borrowed time while Brady was gone. Now that he's back, we've got a SB worthy squad.

They should take the win and act like they've been there before.

Congrats on beating our 3rd string rookie QB making his 2nd NFL start....

It doesn't bother me. Incognito is a white trash punk. He's more comfortable molesting women on golf courses with his clubs.

OK seen someone say it was a espn article so don't want to click on it, can someoneasily justhe tell me whathat he said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back