PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Belichick lost his place in posterity

This is why you're a biased fraud.

You get schooled by facts, and all you do is repeat what was just proven outright wrong.

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin
“Facts” lol.

You’re right that gif is a better representation of your take that a team outscored 72-3 in 2 games has a tough defense.

Nothing about them was “tough”.

“Facts” lol.

You’re right that gif is a better representation of your take that a team outscored 72-3 in 2 games has a tough defense.

Nothing about them was “tough”.
scary movie clown GIF

Off topic but Pennywise used to scare the **** out of me when I was a kid. Used to play Pop Warner and if practice ran late at night I was terrified that I'd see that ****ing clown off in the distance somewhere.

Off topic but Pennywise used to scare the **** out of me when I was a kid. Used to play Pop Warner and if practice ran late at night I was terrified that I'd see that ****ing clown off in the distance somewhere.
Same. Tim Curry was amazing and his performance scared the **** out of me as a kid. Bill Scarsgard was fantastic, but Curry as Pennywise still gives me the creeps.

Same. Tim Curry was amazing and his performance scared the **** out of me as a kid. Bill Scarsgard was fantastic, but Curry as Pennywise still gives me the creeps.
I think the big difference is Curry actually looks like he could be a real human dude under that makeup, while Scarsgard looks like a fictional monster. There's something more sinister about that, like a child abductor or something.

Curry's Pennywise FTW, the humor and 'human-ness' of his portrayal just made it flat out creepier

I am trying to imagine if BB was still running things and what he would do with pick #3. I assume he would trade down...and then trade down again into the second and then trade back up and get a defensive tackle.

I am trying to imagine if BB was still running things and what he would do with pick #3. I assume he would trade down...and then trade down again into the second and then trade back up and get a defensive tackle.
He took Seymour at 6 so it's not impossible he'd stay put. Fun fact, LaDanian Tomlinson said he thought he was going to drop and be taken by NE.

I think he'd probably highly consider one of the QBs and if he didn't like one he'd probably go with Alt after a small trade with whoever wants MHJ.

I think he'd probably highly consider one of the QBs and if he didn't like one he'd probably go with Alt after a small trade with whoever wants MHJ.

Yea, Alt makes sense or one of the other Big Galoots at LT. I do think he would trade down, at least once and drive all the draftnix here nuts on Thursday night. If he traded down again in round one, everyone would go insane; it would be most amusing. Whatever he did, I doubt he would take anyone's binkie at WR (local draftnics would be throwing things at the TV). Maybe a LT or maybe a QB (but I have to think that Mac was done to please Kraft).

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back