PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richie Incognito taunts Bill Belichick....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the over/under on how many suspensions Incognito get's this year from Unsportsmanlike conduct penalties?

He poked the bear ............

Since we're talking about pet peeves that piss us off more than it should...

At the end of NBC's pregame show last night, they do a quick roundup of highlights and did something I found very misleading. They showed the Brissett fumble then cut to Belichick smashing the Surface. Had I not known better, I would have gotten the impression he smashed it because of the Brissett fumble.

If memory serves, not only was the smashing not in response to Brissett, but it was done before that fumble even took place.

Just wanted to vent.....

NBC may not have as big a stake in the NYJFL* as BSPN does, but it still has a contract. The media narratives of Patriots getting "theirs" still exists in some circles. **** 'em all, I say.

And nobody cares

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Apparently, Rex and Richie don't realize that they will meet up again at the end of the month. This time it won't be with a high school gameplan on offense.

By the way--when was the last time Belichick and the Pats lost twice to the same divisional foe (not counting the 2010 season with the NYJ playoff loss)?

Please put out a disclaimer about BSPN links. Thank you! I really hate it when I click on a link & it's them. I'm sure I'm not the only one. In fact, I know I'm not.

All you have to do is hover your Mouse over the Link, Bro, and it'll tell you the Site.

I like to hover over links that say "Big Breasted Blond Beach Bimbos Battle It Out In Pools Filled With Banana Jello"...you see, I'm a bit of a voyeur and such......:eek:

You really can't get upset over this. Let's face it, it's a career accomplishment to win the October Super Bowl. Give credit where credit is due. This coming winter little Richie's will be throwing his remote at his vacation resort television when the Pat's score in the February Super Bowl. BB postgame tweet: its the tv's fault richie

Eh, that's not taunting. That's Incognito being a meathead. If anything, what Norman said about the Panthers was taunting. Even though he was 110% correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back