PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richie Incognito taunts Bill Belichick....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK seen someone say it was a espn article so don't want to click on it, can someoneasily justhe tell me whathat he said?

He was making fun of Bill slamming the tablet down. Linked to a video of it.

OK seen someone say it was a espn article so don't want to click on it, can someoneasily justhe tell me whathat he said?

He tweeted "Its the tablet's fault, Bill."

Not the worst taunt in the world. It's not like he said a 308 is "perfect for shooting black people."

They finally win one friggin game at Gillette and they act like they won back to back superbowls. :mad:

And they even shank field goals in their own version of a super bowl victory.

This just in: life itself taunts Richie Incognito every time he looks in the mirror, this misshapen, grotesque hulking racist douchebag staring back at him.

Nothing of significance to anyone not actively trying to be offended.

Ryan couldn't resist poking fun at Belichick after the game either, despite being just 3-10 against Belichick in his career prior to Sunday.

That says it all right there. This is the biggest win that anyone in that locker room has had in 5+ years. Not surprised some of them can't resist the urge to take a victory lap.

I thought it was funny. Don't get your skirts all in a bunch over a little bit of humor.

99% of the people crying about the comment, and/or attacking Incognito, either said or thought the same thing he did.

It's not that big of a deal, but it does an excellent job of spotlighting the cultural differences between the 2 coaches and teams.

Rex is a big mouthed blowhard that talks like he's the greatest coach of all time without ever having won anything in his entire life

He wants his team to act like bullies because thats Rex's persona, he actually thinks you can bully full grown men playing in the NFL.

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, this has been his standard operating procedure for his entire career and it's not going to change, especially after beating the Cardinals and Pats back to back.. his ego is massive and hopefully we can use that against him next time

The Bills kicked the **** out of the Pats, but they only managed to score 16 pts and that game easily could have been a lot closer, which is pretty crazy seeings how virtually everything went in favor of the Bills. They reserve the right to trash talk, but as the old adage goes, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should

This is how Rex runs his team and historically it blows up in his face, causing massive embarassment. God help us all if he ever actually manages to win something some day

Last edited:
They finally win one friggin game at Gillette and they act like they won back to back superbowls. :mad:

Didn't they win 4 consecutive SBs back in the 90s? That's a pretty impressive accomplishment. Let's pay tribute to that.

201501_2156_bfgeh_sm.jpg

I can't wait for the rematch. Seriously, the Bills are a loser team.

One of the consequences of trying to ignore BSPN, not just missing what was said, is that I now only click on links that I know are safe. Because of that I have to wait until I know...

Since we're talking about pet peeves that piss us off more than it should...

At the end of NBC's pregame show last night, they do a quick roundup of highlights and did something I found very misleading. They showed the Brissett fumble then cut to Belichick smashing the Surface. Had I not known better, I would have gotten the impression he smashed it because of the Brissett fumble.

If memory serves, not only was the smashing not in response to Brissett, but it was done before that fumble even took place.

Just wanted to vent.....

For the Bills, Jets and Dolphins, playing the Patriots is their Superbowl. Even though the Bills were playing the Pats with an injured 3rd QB, the Bills were scared they would lose and be humiliated. The Bills are giddy with relief that they beat the Pats.

The Bills kicked the **** out of the Pats, but they only managed to score 16 pts and that game easily could have been a lot closer, which is pretty crazy seeings how virtually everything went in favor of the Bills. They reserve the right to trash talk, but as the old adage goes, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should

This is the takeaway for me as well. Everything that could possibly go the Bills' way went their way - third string injured rookie at QB resulting in no passing game, every 50/50 play went their way, every call went their way. Taylor, Woods and McCoy all brought their A games. And it was still a two score game. As many tackles as we missed, they only put up 3 points in the second half.

Based on Ryan's last few years with the Jets, it seems like his teams only show up when he's at risk of getting fired, and they only show up long enough to get him off the hot seat. This year has been true to form: after those first two weeks, ownership was bypassing the coach and meeting directly with the players, which is about as clear a sign as you can get that changes may be incoming. The Bills have now been riding an emotional high and going nuts for two weeks, but they're coming to come back down to earth and it's going to happen soon. And if this is their ceiling, then what you're left with when the dust settles is a bad football team.

Meh. Whatever. To the victor go the spoils of trash talk. We'll punch their tits in next time

He said, "take that Bill we're in sole possession of second place!"

"You're not going to keep us in the basement any longer Billy Boy"

upload_2016-10-3_17-30-21.png

Thanks for the thought, but people should provide a warning if they're posting a link to an HSPN article.

Can Goodells tablet be glued back together?

Next Bills game BB needs to wear the hoodie.

Whats up with shop NFL.Com outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back