PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Mac was reaching out to other coaches about his frustrations with the offense

Is it surprising that a super competitive QB was frustrated by the situation? Why is it bad if he reached out to Saban or JMD for advise on how to make things better?
You're not serious, are you? Bill doesn't out up with going outside his circle for advice, especially to coaches from other teams. That's just a no-no.

You're not serious, are you? Bill doesn't out up with going outside his circle for advice, especially to coaches from other teams. That's just a no-no.
Saban/BOB maybe as those were his coaches in college.

....but Josh is the HC of a 2022 opponent. Jesus.

Saban/BOB maybe as those were his coaches in college.

....but Josh is the HC of a 2022 opponent. Jesus.
Did we hear anything definitive that he reached out to Josh? I thought that was just speculation

And you base this on……..

Sounds that the players like and support Mac.

Kicking him to the curb after the mess this season on offense sounds like an easy way to alienate the locker room.

All these leaks are weird AF. Have we ever seen anything like this? I stand by my take that Bill is too old to reach a/o motivate these younger players. What a sh*t show.

If true he has no mental toughness whatsoever
Brady had the ultimate mental toughness, he had enough after 19 seasons... who knows when it comes to these reports.. if reiss, Curran, perry aren't reporting it.. me personally I don't pay to much attention to it. All I can say is we didn't hear anything like this last season....

Apparently players are not happy with the way Bill and other coaches have thrown Mac under the bus this season behind the scenes. Lots of players are asking "why" with many things they do.
That's the problem in a nut shell w/ this generation: why? Bill doesn't do whys.

Dont care, he has some idea what good coaching is, and probably thinks he wasnt getting it this year
That furthers the point this season was one of BBs worst coaching seasons..

if I'm struggling with my Boss, and my boss refuses to manage me appropriately I would definitely reach out to former managers to ask their advice on how to handle the situation.

Mac can just go get another job in the nfl, he needs to make this one work, or at least try until he gets cut/traded.

Patricia is a known quantity at this point (benching butler, The lions players hated him, How he's run the offense here: bourne) I'd have asked for a trade immediately

universal support with exception of trent brown maybe lol

nice to hear the lockerroom has their QBs back, regardless of what the future holds... you need to stay together as a team and see it out until the end
Mac + locker room vs Bill.

Who wins?

This was the first time I was concerned with him. I know it was just his 3rd game but you're a 1st round QB for the New England F*cking Patriots. There's no crying in football.

View attachment 49025

There IS crying in football if the player happens to really, really care. Then you have this kind of guy ...

01g7nwnwcazaqhvy83as copy.jpg

Last edited:
if I'm struggling with my Boss, and my boss refuses to manage me appropriately I would definitely reach out to former managers to ask their advice on how to handle the situation.

Mac can just go get another job in the nfl, he needs to make this one work, or at least try until he gets cut/traded.

Patricia is a known quantity at this point (benching butler, The lions players hated him, How he's run the offense here: bourne) I'd have asked for a trade immediately
But that's just it, Bill doesn't put up w/ disrespecting coaches: benching Butler, shipping Bennet out, making an ex. out of Jack.

Mac went outside the circle. That's showing disrespect, if true.

All these leaks are weird AF. Have we ever seen anything like this? I stand by my take that Bill is too old to reach a/o motivate these younger players. What a sh*t show.
Yes. 2020 Detroit Lions. When Patricia was the HC.

Bill might end up parting with Meyers Harris and Bourne to get the Macathists out of there.

Bill might end up parting with Meyers Harris and Bourne to get the Macathists out of there.
I like Harris, but he gets injured way too much. It will be very intriguing to see what the market thinks of Meyers. I could see Bourne in Vegas, Miami or back in SF.

That would seem to be a counterproductive move, if the plan is to keep Jones.

I’m not sure the plan is to keep him.

ok

rofl.gif

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots