PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Mac was reaching out to other coaches about his frustrations with the offense

Chris "Lying Useless Twat" Simms? I wouldn't believe that surplus ejaculate down Phil's leg if he said the sun was rising at 7 a.m.

You lend him more credence than I do. I wouldn't believe that shytestain if he said today was a day that ended in 'Y'

My guess is that the second that Jones gets a chance to leave he is going to. It doesn't matter if he completely flames out or he gets a real #1 WR and an OC and becomes a really good QB here. I think how he was treated this year by the coaching staff and the fans has soured him on this team. Whether he deserved the treatment or not (and he clearly didn't deserve a lot of it).
Yeah umm...maybe he needs some balls...the fans made me sad? lol....he is not going to make it in the NFL.

My guess is that the second that Jones gets a chance to leave he is going to. It doesn't matter if he completely flames out or he gets a real #1 WR and an OC and becomes a really good QB here. I think how he was treated this year by the coaching staff and the fans has soured him on this team. Whether he deserved the treatment or not (and he clearly didn't deserve a lot of it).
The sad thing is if we Trade him we won't get more than a Third Rounder back but I'd take it.

was reported by Chris Simms and Florio with the coach presumably Josh McDaniels...

If true I'm not sure Mac will be back next year, and I find this report hard to believe , although I do recall previous reports of Mac going over Bill's head to Kraft as well. Not a good look for your starting qb if this is true.

I wouldn't be shocked if this report was true, but I'm a tad skeptical. How very convenient. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ironic that this post suddenly appears from a poster who joined in 2018 and rarely posts here. I wouldn't be shocked if this report was true, but I'm a tad skeptical. How very convenient. :rolleyes:

Not sure how frequent I post here has to do with anything, mostly I just read.....and lately when I have posted I have been labeled a troll and silenced in the threads I have posted in, so I haven't bothered if you must know....

Regardless check out the video I posted....all sports radio is talking about this

I agree... and it's really too bad. It makes me wonder if Bill feels it's best to just reset at the QB position. Mac wants to be with Josh and Josh wants a cheap QB who can be productive in his system. Bill can get a decent pick back, sign his own former QB-in-waiting Jimmy G (who is still only 31) and use their pretty nice draft haul and cap space this year to rebuild.

If they got a 2nd back for Mac they'd have #14, two 2nds, a 3rd, three 4ths, a 5th, three 6ths and a 7th, which is quite a sum of picks.
big deal
We would trade up for this year's flavor of the month, and start again with Bill's choice of OC.

First thought was he really thinks he is something... but then I remembered what they put him through this year (completely forgot lol) and I don't blame him if true.

I would not want to stick around after that either but then again he won't be a much of a loss.

Last edited:
Jones needed help in improving. His coaches were hopeless, and no help.

He may have made a phone call or two, perhaps to coaches at ALA or even LV. Did this HURT his ability to try to play Patricia's offense?

If Bill thinks that this is treason, and wants to get rid of him, so be it. He'll play for someone else.

I do agree that it is probably wrong to try to bring him back to play for Patricia. But that is also true of most of the QB's we might trade for.

If true then my thoughts on this are...

1. Who does Mac think he is? Look at your stats buddy.

2. Belichick really f*cked up his 1st round quarterback. Discarded his (fake) pro bowl rookie season playbook for a rudimentary one. Hired a really bad head coach as an OC with no experience. Hired a really bad head coach as a QB coach with no experience. Benched his favorite receiver. And benched him ten seconds into a game he probably shouldn't have even started. Nice f'ing job.

Not sure how frequent I post here has to do with anything, mostly I just read.....and lately when I have posted I have been labeled a troll and silenced in the threads I have posted in, so I haven't bothered if you must know....

Regardless check out the video I posted....all sports radio is talking about this

Nothing wrong with your post, and thanks for it.

I withdraw the comment about you and apologize. Not fair to you and no harm intended.

A lot of red flags exposing Mac's lack of maturity are starting to show (this, yelling at the coaches during games, questionable unnecessary roughness plays). It could all be nothing but where there's smoke....

A lot of red flags exposing Mac's lack of maturity are starting to show (this, yelling at the coaches during games, questionable unnecessary roughness plays). It could all be nothing but where there's smoke....

Brady has been known to:

Yell at coaches
Go cleats up at opponents
Wave off play calls
Get into it with opposing players
Break things on the sidelines

And so have other quarterbacks, from the dawn of NFL time all the way up to now.

Fans, media, and randoms really need to relax about things that aren't anything really outside the bounds of normalcy.

Brady has been known to:

Yell at coaches
Go cleats up at opponents
Wave off play calls
Get into it with opposing players
Break things on the sidelines

And so have other quarterbacks, from the dawn of NFL time all the way up to now.

Fans, media, and randoms really need to relax about things that aren't anything really outside the bounds of normalcy.
Brady has also been known to win. We are talking about Mac Jones.

The winning/losing is irrelevant to the general normalcy of the behavior. Good QBs acting, bad QBs acting, it's still QBs acting. It's an across the spectrum thing.
I think it's certainly relevant to whether or not not Jones stays on the team for the duration of his rookie deal. A mediocre QB has significantly less leash than the greatest QB of all time, who you brought up as a (poor) comparison.

If true he has no mental toughness whatsoever
This was the first time I was concerned with him. I know it was just his 3rd game but you're a 1st round QB for the New England F*cking Patriots. There's no crying in football.

Screenshot_20210927-095559_Firefox.jpg

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back