PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams fire Jeff Fisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah. Or he could go to Indy and they could raise a banner for him ...

Uncle, you just named the BEST FIT for Jeff Fisher. He is perfect for Grigson and Irsay.

Oh, man, please make this happen!!!!!!!

Reeves had 12 winning seasons and 9 losing seasons and a 11-9 playoff record with 4 conference championships.
Fisher had 6 winning seasons, 11 losing seasons and 5 seasons of 8-8. His playoff record was 6-5 with one conference championship...
when I think of losing coaches, Reeves doesn't come to mind.....Fisher on the other hand.....

As a coach Dan Reeves blows Jeff Fisher out of the water.

Shameful that they would treat him like this during a rebuilding year!

So 5 losing seasons was enough to earn Fisher an extension..yet the Rams changed their tune completely in the matter of one week?

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

"Oh yeah, there was this pink piece of paper on my desk... I folded it up and put it in my pocket...

1RjLiT.gif

...now where did it go?" o_O

Maybe Fisher can pull a Constanza and just show up to work pretending nothing had happened.. :)

Last edited:
So 5 losing seasons was enough to earn Fisher an extension..yet the Rams changed their tune completely in the matter of one week?
I think the extension was signed in the offseason or very early this year and just announced last week.

Haven't read the previous 90 or so posts so i apologize if this has been mentioned already but what a ****show the rams have become. This guy should have been canned a long, long, time ago and they decide do it on a short week? SMH

This is long overdue and just puts the fact that we are so lucky to have BB into an even more distinct light.

I'm so old I can remember when folks (like me) thought he was a decent young HC
Nevermore

Think I found how the Rams make their decisions:

51T0DnfCflL._SY300_.jpg

I never liked him and I won't miss him. If he came up in the Jets organization he'd be sitting in an office at NYFL HQ.

What prospective coach is going to want to be saddled with that GM and that QB?

USATSI_rex_111015.jpg

Hey, he'd love to have a job after the year is over. And I think he'd salivate over the opportunity to work with that defense. And him going up against Pete Carroll and Bruce Arians would be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe