PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams fire Jeff Fisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Monday came early this year...

They need to hire Dan Reeves, breaking the tie and setting a new record!

I hate to say it, but I find myself pretty pissed that this jack off will not have his name attached to the all time losing record. He so justly deserved it. He once was a decent HC, but he's been clearly stealing his salary for close to a decade. He will NEVER get another HC's job again, but I bet Roger has some "executive" position for him over at 345 Park Ave. He could head up the permement post of lead investigator of all thing Patriots. :rolleyes:

Lol....the owner fires him on a monday after giving him an extension, when they have a thursday night game against the Seahawks coming off an embarrassing loss.... I'm guessing this Thursday we'll see a 30 point Seattle win.

Normally I'd love that but as was pointed out to me in this thread we do not want this dirty play coach facing us twice each season. Seriously.
No need to worry, he is off to Indy and then inexplicably the Hall of Fame.

I hope the Bills hire him.

No need to worry, he is off to Indy and then inexplicably the Hall of Fame.

I might start a thread "Hall of Shame" for career NFL failures. JF would be the HC. Mark Sanchez would be the QB, although all these positions are very competitive.

Pagano loses out and I bet it's him. I've been banging the Jeff Fisher to Indy drum for like a year now. I want my 15 minutes of glory or fame or whatever it is now.

I'm OK with Pagano sleeping with the fishes, just as long as they don't break up that everyone's a winner tandem of Crack Irsay and Cryin' Ryan Grigson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes