PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams’ Robey-Coleman: Age has taken a toll on Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
NRC is an insignificant bit player really. I am sure the Pats would not waste one iota of time giving a cra* about what a bit riole player says.
BB will ahve them focused on exceution and not taking up any brain cells with storing information about a midget nickel slot cover guy.

NRC better live up the spotlight, albeit for a negative reason, as much as he can. Hope he realizes that NOBODY knew who he was till that penalty that should have been. If that play never happened, there wouldn’t be a microphone within 50 yards of that guy.

huggyrevise-e1531803462639.jpeg

Mr. Coleman - let me introduce you to Anthony Smith.

Don’t know about NRC but Smith was a scrub. A guy like that has no business running his mouth.

When Belichick himself calls you out saying that you suck then you must REALLY suck.

TAKE COVER!

He feels disrespected that people think he would disrespect Tom Brady after he disrespected Tom Brady.

Is that like feeling disrespected when you’re a classy person and seeing the Patriots imitate Shawn Merriman’s dance that Merriman uses to disrespect people?

By the time Coleman reaches 42 he will be long gone out of the league and bagging groceries in a Los Angeles Walmart Supercenter

NRC is an insignificant bit player really. I am sure the Pats would not waste one iota of time giving a cra* about what a bit riole player says.
BB will ahve them focused on exceution and not taking up any brain cells with storing information about a midget nickel slot cover guy.
He'll be singled up on Edelman and Gronkowski quite a bit. I wouldn't call that insignificant.

Watching TB's response when a reporter brought this up, it struck me that Tommy has more than a little Belichick in him. That's a GOOD thing.

His name really confused me his first name is Nickell and he plays CB??:confused: I am sure BB will remind the Refs;) how Nickell got here. I am sure Nickel won't get any favorable calls from the Refs who already took alot of heat. :D

By the time Coleman reaches 42 he will be long gone out of the league and bagging groceries in a Los Angeles Walmart Supercenter

You're not giving him enough credit IMO. I think he'll be going for his forklift license in the distribution center.

Tom Brady has chunks of guys like NRC in his stool.

Any extra motivational material is always appreciated by Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back