PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders @ Texans Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOBs record at home is what???

Did Gruden just say BOB is 18-0 at home? Gruden is high as a kite.

Probably started hitting the sauce before the game.

He's legit vs. the run. Not in Donald or Mack's class and he was hyped as a generational prospect.

he has a once in a generation talent. it's is undeniable. but he got hurt and got overshadowed by watt. i don't think he will ever get to mack's level, but from talent perspective he's right up there with anybody.

Why ?

We got enough people inside the system that can give us continuity from where we are now. Flores comes to mind.. **** nostalgia..

It is not just nostalgia it is because he is good and would be able to fit us well obviously.

If this goes over 44 i lose my teaser but houston should cover so it will cancel out, I think I can still hit this under though if houston goes conservative and oakland does not turn it over. Houston would be dumb not to go conservative until cook shows he can actually sustain a drive
keep us all updated

Test Grudens urine. jesus, texans 7-1 at home this year and 5-3 last year, maybe he meant with a halftime lead at home?

He is 18-0 at home in the games where the Texans scored more points.. or something like that..

The Browns are undefeated when they score more points.

Yup kolber just confirmed, its a halftime stat

It is not just nostalgia it is because he is good and would be able to fit us well obviously.

I completely disagree about him fitting the team we have. Why would you think that his defensive style would work with the defensive players that we have ?

I rather have someone from inside the system than someone who left that system more than 10 years ago.

He is 18-0 at home in the games where the Texans scored more points.. or something like that..
Just heard what's her face clarify that it was when leading at the half. Gruden did not clarify that.

I would love to see what the line will be if it's houston

Am I the only one getting tired of Gruden saying Texans have" league best defense?" yeah in total yardage by they gave 78 more points than the Pats (328 to 250) and we're 8th in league in points allowed, not so great in my book.

I didn't know Houston had the no 1 D !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand