PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders @ Texans Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that game will be close. But its going to be cold, will be interesting to see how Miami handles the cold.
This poster has testicular fortitude!!

Its a valid excuse and if you can't see that then I don't see any point in continuing this small disagreement. Obviously the guy isn't playing well , but we don't know if he deserves to be in the NFL. This game shouldn't be the sample to decide his NFL future.

I think he's paying you to be his spokesman. Lol I'm kidding.

Bock and that defense looked solid today. No tomatoe can there

You guys are discounting the dolphins I really believe they are going to beat the Steelers and we will be facing them a 3rd time this year. Of course I don't see them beating us though

Underrated safety? LOL STFU collingsworth. The only thing Wilson was good for was covering tight ends at the moneyback position.

You guys are discounting the dolphins I really believe they are going to beat the Steelers and we will be facing them a 3rd time this year. Of course I don't see them beating us though

I agree, this is my weekend upset, Miami comes to Foxboro next weekend...

What a ****ty game! Announcers were dull and idiotically repetitive. I cant imagine ratings were high. After all there was a Judge Judy marathon, two cooking shows, and a repeat of the folk music collection on PBS all drawing everyone but die hard fans. Satisfying hockey game tonight though, Habs continue to beat the Leafs, this time in Toronto. Canadiens sont la

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots