PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders @ Texans Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its confirmed.. well it already was confirmed. The Patriots got a double bye.

Let's be honest guys, who's scared? Of this Number one defense?

Be nice for the Raiders to make it a 1 score game but i don't see them scoring 28. I just don't.

these games are never over.

No, he didn't throw it away, he was trying to hit an open receiver. His pass just sucked.

Wooooooow.

There have been open guys to throw to this game and the pass rush mostly got there cause he held on to the ball. Those are the things i take away from this.

Big Vince coming back home on the 14th.

So do we pull for Miami now? Or do we hope Pitt can go into KC and knock them off?

Is it fair to say that Jacoby Brissett, suddenly thrust into the middle of the game in the 2nd game of his rookie season, showed more composure than Connor Cook after a week of practice with starter reps on week 18?

He's still horrible, the nerves talk the " big stage" stuff is all excuses, besides he's a Raiders player, I don't have to give him a chance lol

Its a valid excuse and if you can't see that then I don't see any point in continuing this small disagreement. Obviously the guy isn't playing well , but we don't know if he deserves to be in the NFL. This game shouldn't be the sample to decide his NFL future.

So do we pull for Miami now? Or do we hope Pitt can go into KC and knock them off?
I think pitt is a bigger threat with mild temps predicted for the 22nd

Just looked, yeah Dolphins still lowest, sorry

i wonder when will vrabel get a shot at the HC gig.

Is it fair to say that Jacoby Brissett, suddenly thrust into the middle of the game in the 2nd game of his rookie season, showed more composure than Connor Cook after a week of practice with starter reps on week 18?
Yes, that is true. Though, NE has a better coaching staff and wasn"t a playoff game. Though, yes he did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes