PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders @ Texans Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotta laundry flying around this qtr

Its his first start ever in a NFL game. Its in the playoffs. He's not playing well, but don't say "how is he in the NFL" when he doesn't at least get a realistic chance. I feel bad for the guy.

So I can't question how a guy with terrible mechanics is the NFL in hyperbole? Get out of here man, what are you his agent? Lol

True but you still have to play the game and execute. Don't turn the ball over. I don't why people are stating the obvious that the pats will be heavy favorites.
Because we are excited we are facing an ass Texans team in our first playoff game of 2017? We are hungry for the Superbowl and while its not a certain win, we should be excited we get the easiest route to the AFCCG.

alright time for a osweiler pick 6 and this becomes a tight finish :)

I feel bad for the Raiders. To lose your starting quarterback at the end of season you are making the playoffs is depressing.

Didn't the Chiefs beat the Texans 30-0 (or something like that) in last years wild card round? Bill always seems to have the Texans' number. I predict pain.

NFL* trying to keep people from turning off the game?
Seriously.

They are supposed to let the ticky tack stuff go in the playoffs.

Blandinko needs to get on the ball

Texans got a good D, but again look at that injured raiders line. Also no starting QB...if this game was like a decent NFL team with a decent QB then it would have been a very close game. I feel for the raiders, it's not Jacks fault either. I think Del Rio has finally turned this franchise around and expect them to be a regular playoff team. That o-line is the 2nd best next to Dallas.

I also think if the Texans land a good QB this offseason then they will definitely rule that division.

So I can't question how a guy with terrible mechanics is the NFL in hyperbole? Get out of here man, what are you his agent?
I am just being realistic. This is his first start ever in the NFL against a good defense at their stadium in a playoff game. He's not playing well, but anyone that knows football should of expected this. He might not ever be a NFL QB, but let's give the guy a chance. He might deserve to be a NFL QB with time and put in a realistic situation.

Because we are excited we are facing an ass Texans team in our first playoff game of 2017? We are hungry for the Superbowl and while its not a certain win, we should be excited we get the easiest route to the AFCCG.

No doubt but i think a challenge can do this team wonders as well. I wouldn't expect it from the texans but gotta go out there and do the job. The pressure will definitely be on our team.

Only reason I'm tuning to this hot mess on turf is this might be VWs last game.

I feel bad for the Raiders. To lose your starting quarterback at the end of season you are making the playoffs is depressing.

They will be back. They're not far away from being a threat.

Texans got a good D, but again look at that injured raiders line. Also no starting QB...if this game was like a decent NFL team with a decent QB then it would have been a very close game. I feel for the raiders, it's not Jacks fault either. I think Del Rio has finally turned this franchise around and expect them to be a regular playoff team. That o-line is the 2nd best next to Dallas.

I also think if the Texans land a good QB this offseason then they will definitely rule that division.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Well, it's still technically a (****ty) game.

Would be shocked if the Raiders actually score here though, outside more garbage PI calls

I am just being realistic. This is his first start ever in the NFL against a good defense at their stadium in a playoff game. He's not playing well, but anyone that knows football should of expected this. He might not ever be a NFL QB, but let's give the guy a chance. He might deserve to be a NFL QB with time and put in a realistic situation.

He's still horrible, the nerves talk the " big stage" stuff is all excuses, besides he's a Raiders player, I don't have to give him a chance lol

Maybe just a little effort from Raiden's special teams to block there would have helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft