PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders rumored to offer Brady 2/60M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown’s status is going to be nowhere near resolved by the time Brady is picking a team.
It also that posters are forgetting about Brown’s situation with Mike Mayock, which shouldn’t be overlooked. I’d be very surprised if the Raiders decided to take another shot at a guy who has way more question marks and red flags than he did a year ago. It doesn’t make much sense to me.

If the rumor is true, what is Brady waiting for? Please sign with the Raiders

If the rumor is true, what is Brady waiting for? Please sign with the Raiders
If the rumor is true, and even if that's what Brady wants, he still can't sign there before 3/18.

This is so ridiculous, how could anyone know that info at THIS moment ? SVN, not shooting a dislike at YOU, but at the ridiculous premise by Schefter.
They don't know anything at this moment, they just need to fill airtime and draw attention to themselves.

The same usual people did the same thing when Manning was a UFA. For most of the month leading up to his decision, the leaders were Arizona and Tennessee.

If the rumor is true, and even if that's what Brady wants, he still can't sign there before 3/18.

I know.

As per schefter and jeff darlington , its tennesse,raiders and new england in that order

Sad to see even Schefter being a ****roach about Brady. There’s absolutely zero reporting here. He put Tennessee at the top of his list after some other mediot made an argument for why Tennessee is a good landing spot. This isn’t news...it’s a stab in the dark just like everyone else.

I am tired of Brady; he has aged time to retire on top.
I think he goes one more year if he doesn’t do well with a good supporting cast. He not only had arguably the worst supporting cast in the league last year, but the worst since he’s been a Patriot.

It also that posters are forgetting about Brown’s situation with Mike Mayock, which shouldn’t be overlooked. I’d be very surprised if the Raiders decided to take another shot at a guy who has way more question marks and red flags than he did a year ago. It doesn’t make much sense to me.
Despite the Mayok situation, the Raiders still didn’t want to release him. They only did so because he was kicking and screaming to get cut.

Despite the Mayok situation, the Raiders still didn’t want to release him. They only did so because he was kicking and screaming to get cut.
I’m sure that’s true to some extent since they gave him multiple chances to turn his unfocused, selfish behavior around, but we don’t know to what extent.

For example, they were able to look past his foot issue and kind of accepted that he was missing practice too often, but it wasn’t anything nearly as severe as threatening or having to be restraining from harming the GM of the team. He also didn’t have any sexual misconduct questions and potential suspension hanging over him. I think that situation has changed a bit, but who knows?

Raiders stink. End of discussion.

The problem is that they do not have a problem at QB, Derek Carr isn't an average Andy Dalton QB either, they need to work with what they have already. Bet if Carr is available he won't have any trouble finding a team to play with.

Think you are over estimating Carr a bit. Hasn’t played well in a couple of seasons and he doesn’t seem to be catching on to Grudens offense. Honestly, at this point I think he is their biggest problem. Not because he sucks but because he hasn’t elevated his game to the next level, which makes him just an average joe if not below.

I've stayed off this forum given the crap way the Pats ended the season and needing a break.

Now with the Brady talk I have stayed off more than usual.

My only comment is...I can't wait until all of this is over..good or bad.

I feel like the (just get it over with) attitude works in the favor of Bill & Bob. It can't be easy to let the GOAT walk.

It's too bad that the offense last season had so many problems. It would have been great to see what TB could have done with some semblance of an offense.

Pay the man whatever he wants. He earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes