PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

Yeah, well that's what happens when your offense fails on 7 out of 9 scoring drives...
No it doesn't have to happen that way. Bills defense had the lead to protect and they blew it. Twice. Shouldn't have been that hard to get one stop to win a championship.

No it doesn't have to happen that way. Bills defense had the lead to protect and they blew it. Twice. Shouldn't have been that hard to get one stop to win a championship.

Shouldn't be hard to score 3 times to win a championship, especially when you are the highest scoring team in NFL history (at that time). Did I mention Timmy's fumble at the end of the first half when he got greedy and tried to hit Randy for a touchdown instead of putting the team in FG range?

Shouldn't be hard to score 3 times to win a championship, especially when you are the highest scoring team in NFL history (at that time). Did I mention Timmy's fumble at the end of the first half when he got greedy and tried to hit Randy for a touchdown instead of putting the team in FG range?
And yet after all that Brady gave Bill's defense the lead and a chance to win the game if they make a stop. Didn't happen. Twice.

And yet after all that Brady gave Bill's defense the lead and a chance to win the game if they make a stop. Didn't happen. Twice.

wouldn't have mattered if the Pats put up more than 17 points, you know, like Brady effectively promised they would…

LOL Shaq Barrett practically guarantees victory for the Bucs over the Chiefs...

“I really don’t think it’s too much of a difference,” Barrett said with a chuckle. “I think we have a lot of favorable matchups. I think we really have an opportunity to dominate the game. I think we’ve got an opportunity to really impose our will as pass-rushers, as edge rushers in this game. We can really have like a coming out party. I know we had six sacks the other game, but we can really have a coming-out party as edge defenders in the position group for this game.”

Last edited:
LOL Shaq Barrett practically guarantees victory for the Bucs over the Chiefs...

Meaningless. Will have 0 impact on the outcome of the game. Is Godwin playing this weekend? If Godwin plays (his normal game reps) then I'm guaranteeing a win too.

wouldn't have mattered if the Pats put up more than 17 points, you know, like Brady effectively promised they would…
Well maybe the head coach should have had the line a bit more ready or you know stopped the defense on the last drive when Brady put them ahea
Great, I'm sure Timmy has a big smile on his face when he goes to sleep at night knowing he has more super bowls than the Giants but lost the biggest game in NFL history to then...
I am sure he sleeps just fine knowing he has 7 superbowls....Once again, even stupid trolls dont cry because a Qb only has 7 superbowls instead of 10. You are really a different breed of dummy

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Well maybe the head coach should have had the line a bit more ready or you know stopped the defense on the last drive when Brady put them ahea

I am sure he sleeps just fine knowing he has 7 superbowls....Once again, even stupid trolls dont cry because a Qb only has 7 superbowls instead of 10. You are really a different breed of dummy

Are you kidding? You haven't seen Man in the Arena yet, have you? He said he would trade two of his super bowls for SB 42 and an undefeated season...he loses plenty of sleep over that loss.

And Brady engineered two touchdown drives that game...it's not as if the Giants defense was the 85' Bears. The fact that he could move the ball at least somewhat suggests that he should have had more scoring drives.

Are you kidding? You haven't seen Man in the Arena yet, have you? He said he would trade two of his super bowls for SB 42 and an undefeated season...he loses plenty of sleep over that loss.
Of course he's going to say that what else did you expect him to say?

Doesn't take away from the fact that the defense twice could have won a championship with just one stop. Failed to do that both times. That's not an opinion about that game that's a fact.

Of course he's going to say that what else did you expect him to say?

Doesn't take away from the fact that the defense twice could have won a championship with just one stop. Failed to do that both times. That's not an opinion about that game that's a fact.

Uh, Brady had the ball LAST in both games. He had 27 seconds left in SB 42 and 3 timeouts. All he had to do was take the team a measly 50 yards or so to get into FG range (and he for whatever reason was throwing bombs to Gaffney and Moss). Mahomes did it last year vs Buffalo with 13 seconds left, and of course Stafford did it with 45 seconds left to your Bucs. So why couldn't the so-called GOAT to do the same? Maybe because he's a dink and dunker and didn't have that kind of ability? Likewise, he had 57 seconds left in SB 46 for a touchdown drive. By your same logic, all the Pats needed was another scoring drive in each of those SBs and they would have won. Where was Brady in the second half of SB 46?

Uh, Brady had the ball LAST in both games. He had 27 seconds left in SB 42 and 3 timeouts. All he had to do was take the team a measly 50 yards or so to get into FG range (and he for whatever reason was throwing bombs to Gaffney and Moss). Mahomes did it last year vs Buffalo with 13 seconds left, and of course Stafford did it with 45 seconds left to your Bucs. So why couldn't the so-called GOAT to do the same? Maybe because he's a dink and dunker and didn't have that kind of ability? Likewise, he had 57 seconds left in SB 46 for a touchdown drive. By your same logic, all the Pats needed was another scoring drive in each of those SBs and they would have won. Where was Brady in the second half of SB 46?
You talk like a TD drive with 57 seconds left is a piece of cake compared to expecting a defense coached by a supposed defensive genius stopping Eli Manning when it matters most just once. One stop and they win the championship. Fact.

It wasn't Brady or Montana or Peyton that they had to stop it was Eli Freaking Manning. BB's defense is putting Eli in the hall of fame all by themselves. Lol

You talk like a TD drive with 57 seconds left is a piece of cake compared to expecting a defense coached by a supposed defensive genius stopping Eli Manning when it matters most just once. One stop and they win the championship. Fact.

It should be for the so-called GOAT. Eli needed two fluke plays to make it happen.

It wasn't Brady or Montana or Peyton that they had to stop it was Eli Freaking Manning. BB's defense is putting Eli in the hall of fame all by themselves. Lol

Two fluke plays. Perhaps if Brady came to play for 60 minutes Eli wouldn't get in the HOF.

It should be for the so-called GOAT. Eli needed two fluke plays to make it happen.
No they were two defensive breakdowns. Rodney is still haunted by the helmet catch even today. If it was a total fluke I doubt he'd think much of it.
Two fluke plays. Perhaps if Brady came to play for 60 minutes Eli wouldn't get in the HOF.
Brady played fine. Even if Brady turned into Nathan Peterman that day it's still a fact that the defense just needed one stop to win a championship and they didn't get it done. Twice. It was a defensive failure. Nice going Bill. Great job defense.

And Brady engineered two touchdown drives that game...it's not as if the Giants defense was the 85' Bears. The fact that he could move the ball at least somewhat suggests that he should have had more scoring drives.
Why are you harping on this so much? They lost those two Super Bowls. Brady is the quarterback of record. He could have played better, the defense could have not choked at least one of the two times against Eli, the Giants perhaps couldn't have been so lucky... whatever, it's in the record books, the Patriots, Brady and Belichick lost both games. Brady's gone 3-1 in Super Bowls since while engineering the two greatest comebacks in Super Bowl history, winning a 7th ring (and 5th MVP) with a brand new team, and lost a game where he passed for a record shattering 505 yards. So even with the two Super Bowl losses to the Giants that you incessantly talk about, Brady is still the indisputable GOAT. Get over it already... you're not changing minds.

Brady's gone 3-1 in Super Bowls since while engineering the two greatest comebacks in Super Bowl history, winning a 7th ring (and 5th MVP) with a brand new team, and lost a game where he passed for a record shattering 505 yards. So even with the two Super Bowl losses to the Giants that you incessantly talk about, Brady is still the indisputable GOAT. Get over it already... you're not changing minds.

Ironic that those deficits vs the Seahawks and Falcons were partly his doing - pick 6 vs the Falcons and two boneheaded INTs vs the Seahawks. Otherwise, Captain Checkdown was great...

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Ironic that those deficits vs the Seahawks and Falcons were partly his doing - pick 6 vs the Falcons and two boneheaded INTs vs the Seahawks. Otherwise, Captain Checkdown was great...
No one cares about the turnovers. And I don't think "Captain Checkdown" fits...

Brady 2014 & 2016 postseasons:
6-0
2 Super Bowl titles
2 Super Bowl MVPs
17 TDs
343 Y/G

Nobody can be this stupid. I mean even brady haters are not this stupid.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back