PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

And a 103 rating and over 430 yards passing is a choke job?

I'm talking about the playoff game vs the Rams, where Brady had 329 yards passing, 1 TD, 1 INT, 55% completions, and 72 passer rating.
And for that game, the Rams played the previous Monday night and had to travel all the way to Tampa. Thus, Brady had HFA and more rest than Stafford, so it's a choke job.

Last edited:
Hey mom, mom! People are talking to me on Patsfans! I told you. They like me! They like me!! Get me 3 more biggie fries at Wendy's and a 20 piece chicken tender then let the dog in. He'll like me again too! Mom, mom did you hear me? Why do you have those lawn mower silencing headphones on again? Hey mom, mom!

Last edited:
LOL...teammates. Evans, Gronk, and Godwin are future HOFers, so they are not just any teammates. Brown should be in the HOF based off production. Fournette is very good when he's not 30 pounds overweight.
Gronk has been smart enough to stick exclusively with Brady for his entire career. Brown's career was over until Brady salvaged the little bit of what he had left. Evans had a nice career but he didn't see the postseason until Brady came around. Godwin isn't a HOFer yet but he probably will be after another season with Brady. You ignore Tampa Bay was irrelevant for 13 consecutive seasons prior to Brady's arrival. Sort of like Belichick and Bledsoe were a train wreck before Brady turned the Patriots into a dynasty and made Belichick a HOF head coach.

The Rams schooled the Bucs when Brady had all his weapons in week 3 last year.
Schooled? Brady had 432 passing yards and no turnovers. The first 10 weeks of last season no other quarterback had even 300 passing yards against the Rams defense.

Vs the Rams in the playoffs, Brady had home field advantage PLUS he played the game on full week of rest. The Rams had a short week, had to travel cross country and play in a hostile environment. And the Bucs still lost. I call that a choke job.
Wiping out a 24-point deficit is the opposite of a choke job.

Gronk has been smart enough to stick exclusively with Brady for his entire career. Brown's career was over until Brady salvaged the little bit of what he had left. Evans had a nice career but he didn't see the postseason until Brady came around. Godwin isn't a HOFer yet but he probably will be after another season with Brady. You ignore Tampa Bay was irrelevant for 13 consecutive seasons prior to Brady's arrival. Sort of like Belichick and Bledsoe were a train wreck before Brady turned the Patriots into a dynasty and made Belichick a HOF head coach.

Regardless, all those pieces were instrumental in the Bucs win. What happened last year when Godwin and Brown were no longer helping Timmy? He couldn't do much against quality teams like the Rams. We're arguing in circles here. At some point you are going to figure out that Brady needs weapons to win without Bill...

Schooled? Brady had 432 passing yards and no turnovers. The first 10 weeks of last season no other quarterback had even 300 passing yards against the Rams defense.

He still lost.
Wiping out a 24-point deficit is the opposite of a choke job.

He still lost. And it would have been nice had he shown up in quarters 1-3 and not when the Rams started turning the ball over. Again, Brady had more time to game plan and prepare since the Rams were coming off a Monday night win and had to travel to Tampa. So Brady had TWO extra days over Stafford and he still lost. That's a choke job any way you put it.

They're called teammates. Every player has them. You're not making a good point. You just look desperate to criticize Brady when you have virtually nothing to draw from.

You think not having Godwin wasn't ideal? Again, you're not saying anything. Obviously having you're most reliable WR would have been beneficial. You think Brady not being undefeated in the postseason for his career is a valid criticism. It's laughable. Brady actually came out of that playoff loss looking good, having led the 24-point comeback. Everyone knows the Bucs defense made an inexcusable blunder on the final series (twice).

That LA game epitomized the old adage that coaches don't win games, players do.

I can't see the post you're responding to there but it's funny seeing critics try to minimize Brady's accomplishments. Talk about shoveling sh!t against the tide. :)

If Brady and the Bucs can pull off another SB win this year (they have a decent chance) then Brady will have a ring for every SB played in even years starting in 2014. And that comes after he got 3 of 4 at the beginning of his career.

One more time. Amazing.

Bill Russell went 11-1 in the NBA finals which is definitive proof that he sucks compared to Robert Horry who went undefeated at 7-0. Sorry that’s just how it works.

Oh hey I found the troll’s real identity.

67D64FFD-5098-48BD-9F36-F5BCDB58E799.jpeg

Truly unimpeachable display of logic, Plato would be proud.

Not as fascinating as this though 0BAC405F-EBA1-4E81-B806-FD04EB59C7E6.jpeg

It’s incredible how ****ing stupid you have to be to think 4-0 is better than 7-3

And this one lol
no game was truly out of reach with Montana at the helm

If there is one quarterback in history the above applies to, it’s Brady

“Experts”

It’s incredible how ****ing stupid you have to be to think 4-0 is better than 7-3

And this one lol

If there is one quarterback in history the above applies to, it’s Brady

“Experts”
I thought I was done with that GOAT debate after Superbowl 51, but here we are on a Patriots board for christ sake still having to.

I thought I was done with that GOAT debate after Superbowl 51, but here we are on a Patriots board for christ sake still having to.

He can literally double Montana’s championships this season and these holdouts will still not move. It’s no longer about anything objective, it’s vibes.

Oh hey I found the troll’s real identity.

View attachment 44252

Truly unimpeachable display of logic, Plato would be proud.

Not as fascinating as this though View attachment 44253
PEDton Manning did change the game, at least the way it was covered. For half a century the analysts on the boob tube used the term 'happy feet' as a sign of the QB being hesitant. They stopped using that term as soon as Manning started doing it all the time. Basically, it went away as fast as the term 'public servant' has.

As for Montana, I don't blame anyone that doesn't want to include his losses prior to the SB in their evaluation. Joe doesn't stand a chance otherwise. He sucked in those games.

He can literally double Montana’s championships this season and these holdouts will still not move. It’s no longer about anything objective, it’s vibes.

Do you expect every living person to think one person is the GOAT at what he does? You are completely delusional. LOL..."holdouts."

Do you expect every living person to think one person is the GOAT at what he does? You are completely delusional. LOL..."holdouts."

Well, yes I do because here it’s pretty much unarguable unless someone wanted to really stretch their timeframe out and say that Otto Graham or freaking Johnny Unitas should get the title because they invented a lot of the position. Which is still dumb.

Well, yes I do because here it’s pretty much unarguable unless someone wanted to really stretch their timeframe out and say that Otto Graham or freaking Johnny Unitas should get the title because they invented a lot of the position. Which is still dumb.

Every person on the planet who follows the NFL has a different opinion about who the GOAT is. If someone else doesn't feel the same way you do, don't get your panties all twisted up over it.

BTW, it's quiet in this thread today...why is that? :rofl:

At some point you are going to figure out that Brady needs weapons to win without Bill...
So the supposed greatest head coach of all-time only has the equivalent importance of a couple of good receivers?

I think I figured it out already. Brady needs teammates to win. And a head coach, even a goon. Brady's won Super Bowls with entirely different rosters (as in all 52 other players were different). Belichick has had several cracks at winning anything at all without Brady and he's got 1 wild card win over Bledsoe in 9 seasons to show for it.

Every person on the planet who follows the NFL has a different opinion about who the GOAT is.
What the hell are you talking about? Overwhelmingly Brady is considered the GOAT quarterback and player. Your comment makes no sense whatsoever.

So the supposed greatest head coach of all-time only has the equivalent importance of a couple of good receivers?

I think I figured it out already. Brady needs teammates to win. And a head coach, even a goon. Brady's won Super Bowls with entirely different rosters (as in all 52 other players were different). Belichick has had several cracks at winning anything at all without Brady and he's got 1 wild card win over Bledsoe in 9 seasons to show for it.

What the hell are you talking about? Overwhelmingly Brady is considered the GOAT quarterback and player. Your comment makes no sense whatsoever.
I can't see what he posted but it obvious what he said. He's delusional. Please don't engage him with his BS. Without Brady bashing he has nothing to live for. He'll fade away soon enough....I do have some fun exposing him though

I can't see what he posted but it obvious what he said. He's delusional. Please don't engage him with his BS. Without Brady bashing he has nothing to live for. He'll fade away soon enough....I do have some fun exposing him though
All he is doing is trying to instigate a negative comment about Belicheck so he can whine to Ashley with his 8 burner accounts so that she will ban that poster for daring to make a negative comment against Bill

All he is doing is trying to instigate a negative comment about Belicheck so he can whine to Ashley with his 8 burner accounts so that she will ban that poster for daring to make a negative comment against Bill
Yea, f_ck Belichick anf f_ck Timmy10.

Looks like Bill is copying McVay's offense. Lol

We're better off dumping Bill, his kids and trading a first for McVay.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back