PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prediction time: how many more titles will Brady and BB win together?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How many more titles will Brady and BB win together for the Pats?

• More than 2... maximum pliability!

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 2... Pats as SB kings of the hill! Suck it, Squealers!

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • 1... Pats tied for the top spot... not as satisfying, but hey, they've come a long way, baby!

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • 0... hard to complain about "only" 5 titles... but I might anyway

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Contractually obligated option of "Ray Lews killed a guy"

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just here to get a dislike from JimK, because I want to fit in, too.

Oh, and I voted “0” because I think time is running out and there seems to be a lot of uncertainty regarding the future.
Useful? Really? :D

I’m just here to get a dislike from JimK, because I want to fit in, too.

Oh, and I voted “0” because I think time is running out and there seems to be a lot of uncertainty regarding the future.
I really thought for a bit that he might have potential. Yeesh, was wrong on that one.

Update: Yep, there it is, he rated my post. Hopefully Mods or Ian see this and ban him.

You are that powerful around here? A little warning would be helpful.

I don’t want any more super bowl losses. People will day Brady is Lebron and not Jordan.

Lebron is under .500 in championships. Extremely unlikely that Brady will ever be.

And it’s apples and oranges. Individuals rule in basketball. Not so in football. Football is a pure team sport and wins/losses are team stats first.

4) None
Talent level in NFC is superior
No pass rush for NE
Pats' Bend n' Break defense gets exposed by creative OCs
The "Patriots Way" has lost its mojo

Pats only have to play 1 NFC team in the playoffs. Anything can happen,

Pats are still the best team in the AFC.

I'd say 1, but I really felt our best chance was this past year and they let it slip thru their fingers.. its going to be tough coming back from a superbowl hangover like that, but i feel that they have 2.. maybe 3 more legitimate shots at a Super Bowl before this all comes crashing down.. I just hope they have a young, promising QB lined up by then when it happens

We're a few years away from this looking like a completely different team, from the front office, to the coaches, to the players

Lets hope they can win at least 1 more to put Brady into Jordan territory, but either way, its been one hell of a ride... Brady, BB and the Pats will be forever synonymous with the Super Bowl.. 100 years from now, if we're not all dead, the Super Bowl will be some super mega event and there will be tributes to teams like the Patriots that will stand the test of time

You can worry about what uninformed people think.
Montana lost no SBs. That’s because he lost in earlier rounds. Losing in the wild card round or divisional round 3 tines is not better than wining the cuff championship 3 times and losing the Sb.
Anyone arguing otherwise just has an unsupportable argument.
While you are right, most people will argue it's bad that Brady advanced to the final game and lost. I guess it's better to lose before.

Honestly i'd like two more just so we can say F**K you to everyone else...

Should of won last year and that still hurts me now and will for a long time..

We're going to need some luck, some grit, and injury free season for the key players...

HT, Brady, Gronk, Jules, Gilmore, Dmac. If these all have Pro Bowl or better standard year we will be in AFC Championship again...

As always unless were in the SB it's just disappointing, but my god this Dynasty has been remarkable

I really thought for a bit that he might have potential. Yeesh, was wrong on that one.
I noticed he was getting annihilated by other posters on here when he actually had some good posts but clearly someone got to him and is just being annoying now.

All i'm doing now is just trying to enjoy the rest of this, who knows how long we have left of this dominance... but my god i'm going to miss seeing 12 and BB.... when the time comes... dam genuinely makes me feel sad

All i'm doing now is just trying to enjoy the rest of this, who knows how long we have left of this dominance... but my god i'm going to miss seeing 12 and BB.... when the time comes... dam genuinely makes me feel sad
It could feel like how it feels to be a Lakers fan right now. As a fan myself, it's been rough. The last year they were competing for a title was 2010 I believe when they lost to the Mavericks. And then the Dwight Howard/Steve Nash days were a joke.

Given how hard it is to win one let alone multiple championships, the balance of probabilities says zero but I can't quite bring myself to bet against, even if there is dissent, Brady and Belichick. It feels like they have two good runs left in them, one converting into #6.

Winning Super Bowls is difficult. The window is probably 2 years at best and they'd need everything to go right with health and young player development. It's possible but odds are significantly against it

Last I knew the Patriots were the odds on favorite to win the super bowl this season, they have the best QB and coach in football, and they have been in 3 of the last 4 Super Bowl’s, the idea that they can’t win two more with this team is what is really comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft