PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Game Thread - Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to need the punter to actually punt the ball further than he has been. Another poor performance yesterday.
He's been really bad. We need for Bailey to come back quickly!!!!

When we need him to angle a punt and get it inside the 20, he boots the ball 50 yards. When we need him to give us a huge punt, he kicks it 37 yards. Just bad.

He's trolling...it's what he does best. Then he backs off and says "I was being informative!" He picks fights with people and then he acts like he did nothing wrong. His last sentence "I'm sensing a trend" says it all.
Trolling? Seriously, YOU typed that? Who's picking a fight here? Oh wait, that would be you. My post was informative. I see a trend in the game results. Everyone else can make of it what they want. Just carry on before you're tempered to gratuitously bring up Brady.

Realistically, to win, Bills need to rest their top players. For that to occur, Bills beat Bengals & KC needs to lose on Saturday...

It has been so frustrating to see the Pats beat themselves this year. They even tried to yesterday. It would be so nice just to see a solid game from them, win or lose.

Bentley, no; Tavai, yes.

Bentley is more than a plodding run stuffer. Tavai obviously has the coaches good graces, works hard, is physical, and follows instructions. But he’s limited. I don’t think he’ll ever be an every down player. That’s why I hold out hope for more Raekwon McMillan and bemoan the loss of McGrone.
Bentley was way out of position. He was spying the back coming out of the back field a few times, and while the back turned up field on the other side of formation, Bentley dropped straight back into no-man's land, then saw the RB late very far away. He started sprinting toward the RB before the QB threw the ball, but it was already too late, the damage was done.

Don't forget that one of these screw ups lead to a 29 yard completion, 24 YAC!

In the scenario, Bills locked into the 2nd, why would they not want to go half ass vanilla/2nd team and get a rematch with us?

That would give them two weeks to prepare for us in a meaningful game, and they can hold back the playbook for the rematch the following week and get extra data on us.

were in a win or out scenario, so not like we can hold back. Bills can run whatever they want bc no matter the outcome they see us the following week (vs preparing for a totally diff team). seems like ideal game theory for them
Because if they can eliminate the Pats w/ a strong D and face MIA w/ a weak D and a 3rd string QB it's a win-win for them.

Trolling? Seriously, YOU typed that? Who's picking a fight here? Oh wait, that would be you. My post was informative. I see a trend in the game results. Everyone else can make of it what they want. Just carry on before you're tempered to gratuitously bring up Brady.
Stop trolling.

Rham had a tough two weeks, but overall, he's had a great season. A great run:

And by the way, he made the 1st down here but got marked a full yard back. Why do refs mark you down where your knee hits instead of where the ball is WHEN your knee hits?

If not for the bad spot, the sack on Mac doesn't even take place.

Rham is great, but he needs to locate the clutch gene.

It has been so frustrating to see the Pats beat themselves this year. They even tried to yesterday. It would be so nice just to see a solid game from them, win or lose.
This sounds negative. We just had a win. Come on man, we need at least 3 days of positivity after a win. Then we can go back to reality. I think.

This team have a Giants 2007 look about them. If they get in, you will have to take a look at their record again and go deeper into what actually happened in those loses. Out of Chicago and the Bills game, they were in everyone of those games and had a chance to win it.
If the appropriate and obvious calls were made in the Vikings, Bengals, and Raiders game, this team would most likely be 11-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back