Pre-Game Thread- Bears @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving up the chart.

312238883_1585086035337990_5136528764852711905_n.png

Seems a little high for us,
Moving up the chart.

312238883_1585086035337990_5136528764852711905_n.png
Seems a little high for us, but I do have to say that almost every team, except maybe the Bills and Chiefs, look beatable on any given day.

122 passing yards a game? That can't be real.
What’s remarkable is that they actually lead the league in yards per completion. They’re just attempting so few passes and completing such a low percentage of them.

Seems a little high for us,

Seems a little high for us, but I do have to say that almost every team, except maybe the Bills and Chiefs, look beatable on any given day.
Rankings and media in general are like us fans, they react to the most recent events. Remember last year all the talk about the Pats being positioned to have the best record in the league after they beat a few mediocre or injured teams? There are too many outlets trying to get attention. Click uber alles rules the day and it is not just sports.

Last edited:
I went to the Pats vs Bears game 2002 in Champagne, Illinois. Its hard to believe that was 20 years ago.

The same Champagne, Ill where Tony Eason got his name. The same Champagne, Ill where Reo Speedwagon began. The game was played at the U of Illinois stadium because Soldier Field was being renovated. The Bears are trying to leave beautiful downtown Chicago and build a brand new stadium approximately 20 miles away. The U of Illinois stadium built in 1923 is a mini replica of Soldier field. **** Butkus played there as well as George "Papa Bear" Halas, Red Grange, Ted Karras.

I found Bears fans to be pleasant, knowledgeable, rabid Bears fans and devoted to all 4 major Pro sports in general.

MNF cannot come fast enough.

Getting everyone ready for a Thursday: Back at practice today:

Sorry David, MNF used to be special. Now most casual fans don't even watch it unless their team is playing or there is an interesting match up. SNF is the MNF of the 21st century (or at least of the last ten or fifteen years or so.

Sorry David, MNF used to be special. Now most casual fans don't even watch it unless their team is playing or there is an interesting match up. SNF is the MNF of the 21st century (or at least of the last ten or fifteen years or so.

Yup, it's either Patriots or I have a fantasy win that's hanging on someone playing Monday night (and with the latter I usually just have it on in the background while doing something else).

Are we just all going to ignore the absolute dime piece on the right in Ashley's Twitter header?

Ashley, is she single?

Ash how do you feel about this week Zapp or Mac?? I'm torn.
of montreal art GIF by Polyvinyl Records
Yeah, whoever gives us the best chance to win is who I want to play. At this point, I just don't think we've seen enough of Zappe to make a well-informed decision. Has he looked good, yes, has the offense looked better, yes, it has been only two games, against weak defenses and it's not the same offense we were running with Mac. There is a lot more play action passes, and it's been simplified.

I went to the Pats vs Bears game 2002 in Champagne, Illinois. Its hard to believe that was 20 years ago.

The same Champagne, Ill where Tony Eason got his name. The same Champagne, Ill where Reo Speedwagon began. The game was played at the U of Illinois stadium because Soldier Field was being renovated. The Bears are trying to leave beautiful downtown Chicago and build a brand new stadium approximately 20 miles away. The U of Illinois stadium built in 1923 is a mini replica of Soldier field. **** Butkus played there as well as George "Papa Bear" Halas, Red Grange, Ted Karras.

I found Bears fans to be pleasant, knowledgeable, rabid Bears fans and devoted to all 4 major Pro sports in general.

MNF cannot come fast enough.
I was there too. Great time. Awesome venue for a NFL game. Always fun in Chicago/Illinois.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe