Pre-game Cam thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Cam. A lot is expected. Cam. A lot. Cam. A lot. When he takes off running it's like a Pittsburgh runningback from their dynasty years (Cam a la Harris.) When he throws it's as on-target as an Olympic archery trial in California (a *****in' Cam arrow.) When it comes to speaking from the podium, Cam'll toe the line. Unlike the bad old days of Flutie, he's tall enough to see over linemen (overhead Cam).

Yes We Cam!

(your turn.)

I wonder what Cam’s record as a starter is in cold weather. Read that he’s played well when he’s had cold weather games but can he do it in the Northeast in December and January?

RPO or pocket today? I think more pocket with some scrambles.

I wonder what Cam’s record as a starter is in cold weather. Read that he’s played well when he’s had cold weather games but can he do it in the Northeast in December and January?

I can’t remember a game even close to 40 F. Just never happened. The Panthers played most northern teams early. It’s a legit question.

Cam. A lot is expected. Cam. A lot. Cam. A lot. When he takes off running it's like a Pittsburgh runningback from their dynasty years (Cam a la Harris.) When he throws it's as on-target as an Olympic archery trial in California (a *****in' Cam arrow.) When it comes to speaking from the podium, Cam'll toe the line. Unlike the bad old days of Flutie, he's tall enough to see over linemen (overhead Cam).

Yes We Cam!

(your turn.)

We'll done. Haha

He's on a rental, RPO will be seen occasionally. The pats struggle defending it. "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

Rely on healthy OL and RBs. Let D fight Fitz and give this team a chance. Cam just has to « not do anything stupid ».

I think the same. Pocket but uses his mobility to make some plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes