PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton feeling the love Tom Brady never did

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't really back up the title with the article...

Can't see any way I'll love Cam more than Brady... and I'm a BB guy... 6 titles is beyond insane.

I am loving what I am seeing from Newton so far, however. I hope he keeps it up. To expect Cam to lead this team to the SB is - imo - a huge, huge stretch. Would be awesome, but I don't think it's in the cards.

This article is complete garbage. Brady got plenty of love his entire career. Basically worshipped as a god after delivering 6 championships and is so loved and followed that WEEI is broadcasting all the Bucs games and viewership of Bucs games is off the charts in New England.

Can't see any way I'll love Cam more than Brady... and I'm a BB guy... 6 titles is beyond insane.

I am loving what I am seeing from Newton so far, however. I hope he keeps it up. To expect Cam to lead this team to the SB is - imo - a huge, huge stretch. Would be awesome, but I don't think it's in the cards.

With this years team, youre probably right. But say we can extend cam 3 more years, get Hightower back or some other help at lb and a reliable kicker. I think that team could win a super bowl at some point in those 3 years.

Bill has said many time that Tom is the best ever, nothing to see here. The media is addicted to drama, always trying to stir the pot.
A large segment of idiots on this board apparently think that he was barely better than a practice squad level QB who Bill carried along for 6 titles so I wouldn't say it is too far fetched.

With this years team, youre probably right. But say we can extend cam 3 more years, get Hightower back or some other help at lb and a reliable kicker. I think that team could win a super bowl at some point in those 3 years.
I’d not expect. But I’d be very happy to see it.

Love Tom Brady, always will... But for now, we just happen to be on a little break for a year or two

The article is a sensationalist, smarmy, lightly researched, shallow puff piece.

Tom Brady has been our champion for 20 years...period.
I liked how Belichick referred to him as "Champ" in that clip of him talking to Tom on the sidelines during a loss to the Ravens.
It showed respect and affection.

The last few years I missed the "pitcher and a pizza" Tom Brady.
He was much more likeable.

I get what the author is trying to convey there, but that wasnt a great piece overall imo, sorry sammy...

I get what the author is trying to convey there, but that wasnt a great piece overall imo, sorry sammy...

Not a great piece? What if Cam starts a new dynastic era? (I know - that is still a bit what if)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back