PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Pre-Draft Thread] NFL Draft 2020 - NE Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I mean this is the most important draft for the organization in 2 decades so theyll want to get it right
Well, based off Herbert’s tape, that would be
“getting it wrong” :D

Well, based off Herbert’s tape, that would be
“getting it wrong” :D

I think he's most likely going to the chargers lol. If tua and Herbert are gone after 10 picks, I wouldnt be surprised to see #23 traded down.

Cole Kmet seems decent. Or the guy from Dayton
Exactly, but I actually wouldn’t mind Hunter Bryant after say..the third round. Him, Keene, Albert O, Harrison Bryant, Hopkins or Asiasi.

I think he's most likely going to the chargers lol. If tua and Herbert are gone after 10 picks, I wouldnt be surprised to see #23 traded down.

I really hope/don't think we're targeting Herbert. He checks practically every box of a classic overdrafted bust QB.

I really hope/don't think we're targeting Herbert. He checks practically every box of a classic overdrafted bust QB.
Phillip Rivers without the T rex arm. Same team and everything

Every year for the last 5+ years we are rumored to be trading up to draft a QB. I just don’t see it happening. A guy in the 2nd-7th maybe, but not the 1st.

Is Fromm a viable option?

Every year for the last 5+ years we are rumored to be trading up to draft a QB. I just don’t see it happening. A guy in the 2nd-7th maybe, but not the 1st.
Maybe not, but those years we had a hardy domesticated ruminant mammal with backward curving horns and a beard.

We met with Herbert but not Tua.

Classic BB..:cool:

I'd be ecstatic with if we somehow land Tua...I don't care if it costs us a first rounder next year to do it either. Let's build for the future.

All the reports I read basically equate Burrow to Andy Dalton...sounds like he's all hype.

He put up the greatest statistical QB season ever in the hardest conference. The next Peyton or Tim Duncan, a sure thing

All the reports I read basically equate Burrow to Andy Dalton...sounds like he's all hype.
Burrow had a ton of talent at receiver last year and he thrived in Joe Brady's system. He was not as good when he played in a different system.

I think if there is a 1st round QB comparison to Dalton it's Jordan Love. Gunslinger, doesn't make the best decisions but throws a pretty ball.

Burrow is about as close to you can get as a sure-thing. Better than Luck coming out of college. Just put up the best statistical college season ever against the best competition. He really won me over when he went into Tuscaloosa and obliterated that Alabama defense, all with a smile on his face. He rises to the occasion. Complete badass. Bengals should disconnect all of their phone lines other than the one line that's wired to call Goodell. No way do you give up the opportunity to get Burrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft