PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Potentially Bad News on Barmore [update: 'MRI clean']

I'm sure glad that the Ignoroid Omissioner upped the season to 17 games...after all, the owners need more money to buttress their meager multi-billion dollar investments. I sure hope ol' Rog the Scumbag Lying Azzole of the Century ups next season to eighteen games...you know, for the "integrita!!!" of the game.

All the owners care about is the well being of the players, they have made this very clear many times. I myself have heard Commissioner Goodell say this many times, he says “ Ivan, all I and the owners care about is the well being of the players!”and he wouldn’t lie about something like that. In fact when he announced his new plan to go to a 52 week season he even floated the idea of adding a 2nd bye week, just to make sure the players get the rest they need. And the owners gave their full support for the extra time off, as well as the added 33 games. He even threw in a big bonus by announcing that every team will make the playoffs, with the playoff games being played on Wednesdays of the following season, and the Super Bowl being played in Dubai in the middle of June. Meanwhile the owners are still expected to work 52 weeks year, with little or no time for yachting or commiserating.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back