PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Potentially Bad News on Barmore [update: 'MRI clean']

I'm sure glad that the Ignoroid Omissioner upped the season to 17 games...after all, the owners need more money to buttress their meager multi-billion dollar investments. I sure hope ol' Rog the Scumbag Lying Azzole of the Century ups next season to eighteen games...you know, for the "integrita!!!" of the game.
This is funny, but at the same time there's a touch of truth to it, since the current set up is giving some teams one more home game than other teams.

This is funny, but at the same time there's a touch of truth to it, since the current set up is giving some teams one more home game than other teams.
Isn't the extra home game all AFC or all NFC to keep the playoff qualifications advantages the same within each conference?

T J Watt wasn't quite so lucky :haha:
gp8xP9.gif

I hearthey had to do an MRI on his chest to see if his testicles are ok.

Isn't the extra home game all AFC or all NFC to keep the playoff qualifications advantages the same within each conference?

I don't know, I can't figure it out. I just went through the AFC, and as far as I can tell, the Pats and Bills had 9 home games, and the Jets and Fins had 10! Maybe that was a covid thing?

So Barmore was really just being a big baby yesterday.

You see it from time to time. You see a player go down with what you think is a season ending injury because they are in so much pain and they are starting the next game. I remember seeing Bruschi back in the day look like he blew out his knee and I think he was back later that game.

On the flip side, you see players who look like they didn't hurt themselves all that bad end up with season ending surgery.

Anyone have a link to the actual Play? I mean, the collision between Williams and Barmore wouldn't have happened if Barmore hadn't been held (back of his jersey pulled away from his body as he tried to get to Tua). But I would like to see the collision..

Yeah, I’m sure Barmore was writhing on the ground in pain just for attention. /s

Gronk said the bone bruise he suffered against DEN was the most painful injury he’s ever experienced; he played the following week.
Yeah, I was just kidding. I'm sure it hurt like a motherf

I don't know, I can't figure it out. I just went through the AFC, and as far as I can tell, the Pats and Bills had 9 home games, and the Jets and Fins had 10! Maybe that was a covid thing?
Nah, every AFC team had 9 home games this year. It'll be the NFC next year.

You see it from time to time. You see a player go down with what you think is a season ending injury because they are in so much pain and they are starting the next game. I remember seeing Bruschi back in the day look like he blew out his knee and I think he was back later that game.

On the flip side, you see players who look like they didn't hurt themselves all that bad end up with season ending surgery.
For sure. Good call on Bruschi, I remember that one. Or Gronk's, as others have mentioned

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back