PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Potentially Bad News on Barmore [update: 'MRI clean']

Anyone have a link to the actual Play? I mean, the collision between Williams and Barmore wouldn't have happened if Barmore hadn't been held (back of his jersey pulled away from his body as he tried to get to Tua). But I would like to see the collision..

I hope Reiss issues a mea culpa for his reporting last night (seemingly based solely on gut instinct and Barmore’s emotional reaction). Knowing his integrity, I expect he will.

@sb1 mentioned in another thread that Belichick seemed particularly chipper/upbeat today. I’m willing to bet this is at least part of why.
Yea he went fanboy last night. If Barmore has a deep bone bruise I doubt he'll play. Those are brutal. I just want to know what happened. I've played that sequence 1000 times front back in slo mo and can't figure it out. First glance was I thought JoJu kicked him in the nuts.

I didn't realize that was Slo-Juan out there.. :(

I hope Reiss issues a mea culpa for his reporting last night (seemingly based solely on gut instinct and Barmore’s emotional reaction). Knowing his integrity, I expect he will.

@sb1 mentioned in another thread that Belichick seemed particularly chipper/upbeat today. I’m willing to bet this is at least part of why.
Check your DM. You should be getting a personal apology from him shortly. ;)

Yea he went fanboy last night. If Barmore has a deep bone bruise I doubt he'll play. Those are brutal. I just want to know what happened. I've played that sequence 1000 times front back in slo mo and can't figure it out. First glance was I thought JoJu kicked him in the nuts.
Let's say by some miracle we win next game... Would he be available for the next round??

Let's say by some miracle we win next game... Would he be available for the next round??
IDK. I haven't heard anything specific to the nature of the injury.

My posting has about as accurate info as Reiss' reporting

Great news on Barmore!!! Wouldn't be unbelievable if he could go this weekend.

First glance was I thought JoJu kicked him in the nuts.
T J Watt wasn't quite so lucky :haha:
gp8xP9.gif

Attachments

• 1641839096863.png
    1641839096863.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes