PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Potential 3-way tie for 1st between NE, KC and Houston (edit: LAC also in the mix)

3 way 13-3 tie actual hurts Pats. Head to head tie breakers are thrown out in three wAy tie.

Chargers win last night actually bad. The Steelers game is must win anyway so their loss last night irrelevant.

If Chargers, Houston and Pats win out we can’t get the one seed. ( in this scenario the Chargers win the division)

We can only get the two seed unless several other teams lose some games and we win out.
The upside: traveling to Houston or Carson for the AFCCG doesn't worry me. If we ended up in Carson, I'd be at the game and it's virtually guaranteed it would be 75% Pats fans.

Funny to think how down we were on this team, yet, here we are:

Beat 2 of the top 3 teams in the AFC standings, with a chance to knock off the 4/5 spot in the Steelers. Good year to do well against good competition.

Please win in Miami!!!!

Well, if we did end up with the #2 seed, honestly there are worst places to play than Houston or LA.

I'd prefer to avoid having to go to KC or PIT (even though we've had success there). With last night's loss, traveling to PIT seems less likely of a possibility anyway.

The upside: traveling to Houston or Carson for the AFCCG doesn't worry me. If we ended up in Carson, I'd be at the game and it's virtually guaranteed it would be 75% Pats fans.

Agreed was just posting similar sentiments before reading your post.

Funny to think how down we were on this team, yet, here we are:

Beat 2 of the top 3 teams in the AFC standings, with a chance to knock off the 4/5 spot in the Steelers. Good year to do well against good competition.

Please win in Miami!!!!

Yeah, it's funny that this has been the general trend of this team. The teams we lost to are a combined 14-22. We've lost to three middling-to-bad teams, while beating every good team we've played.

Sammy Watkins done for the rest of the regular season...chiefs are really hurting down the stretch

Well, if we did end up with the #2 seed, honestly there are worst places to play than Houston or LA.

I'd prefer to avoid having to go to KC or PIT (even though we've had success there). With last night's loss, traveling to PIT seems less likely of a possibility anyway.

Pitt still has to go to New Orleans, too.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back