PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread...We are the Champions!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So both dan quinn and pete carroll lost the superbowl because they refused to run the ball when their RBs were moving at will...? classic!

GettyImages-508981230.r.jpg

"I'm here to win Lombardis and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum."

Massive props to our D, they only gave up 21 points to a prolific offense. Tons of huge plays that kept knocking the Falcons back at key points when a few more points would have been the end for us.
Yes but If i am the 49ers I wonder what kyle shanahan was doing in the 2nd half. Forget the terrible playcalling on the sack at 3 mins. They had 57 secs after the game was tied and they couldnt get a FG ?

Yes but If i am the 49ers I wonder what kyle shanahan was doing in the 2nd half. Forget the terrible playcalling on the sack at 3 mins. They had 57 secs after the game was tied and they couldnt get a FG ?

They wasted their time outs as well. As Dikembe would say, respect the clock!

I wouldn't put the entire onus on Shanahan. Remember they had their back-up RT in there, Compton (any relation to the Compton who played for the Pats??).. And the player's execution of the plays called wasn't great, in part because the Pats D stepped up HUGE. Ryan wasn't comfortable in the pocket at all thanks to the Pats D-line..

Trivia note:

Joe Montana has won the Super Bowl 4 times.
Terry Bradshaw has won the Super Bowl 4 times.
Tom Brady has been selected as SB MVP 4 times.

I was just over at the Seahawk website. Feeling there is one of relief. They feel that Atlanta's meltdown puts their 49 Super Bowl choke job in the shadows. Little mention of a guy named Brady, but they did observe that the Pats decided to run it in from the two in overtime.

I never stopped believing we could come back down 25. Not for a moment, not for a second! My belief never wavered. I knew we could do it!

I just want to tip my hat off to the other fans who never stopped believing either.

This was the greatest game I've ever seen in my life! It'll be hard for another Superbowl to top this.

When we have Brady and Belichick, anything is possible! Never stop believing!!!!!

Now let's freaking party! We are the champions!!!!!!! I Believe!:D

They wasted their time outs as well. As Dikembe would say, respect the clock!

It was pretty stupid of them to challenge the Edelman catch because the first 3 replays clearly showed it was a catch.. Whomever was the person upstairs telling Quinn to challenge it should be fired because it was plain as day..

Be honest. Before tonight, if I told you that the Patriots had the following happen during a game, you'd have laughed your ass off at the idea that they'd win..

- Lost Fumble
- Interception returned for a TD
- Allowing Brady to be sacked 5 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back