PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread...We are the Champions!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats guys, despite a horrific start, the better team won, and yeah, Brady is now the undisputable GOAT. After the 2007 and 2011 Super Bowls - which let's be honest, you guys should have won - the balance was restored. Enjoy the victory.

I had the misfortune of getting called in to work this evening right as the Patriots would begin the drive for their first touchdown. I never thought i'd come back to find a 5th Super Bowl for the Patriots and Tom. Unbelievable. I watched the taped game in disbelief.

My only real thought is that I LOVE THIS TEAM. Every player. This team wasn't perfect, but they always found a way. Every player contributing. And watching Marty in tears, Belichik with a smile ear to ear, and Tom's kickass podium speech just emphasized exactly why I love these guys.

This is the best franchise in sports, with the best coach, and the undisputed BEST QUARTERBACK OF ALL TIME.

Go Pats!

Saints fan here! Like I said back in September, The Who DAT nation loves them some patriots! Amazing season guys. Congratulations on the epic and historic win! Brady is the greatest of all time, hands down. Enjoy this championship pats fans! Look forward to watching you guys next season, and chatting with you all this off season. Hopefully my Saints can meet up with your Pats in the Super Bowl next year!

Good luck for next year buddy.

ONLY BRADY!

My only SB square was Atanta 1 and NE 8. I've never rooted so hard against myself to lose money going into OT.

Unbelievable...**** me for doubting them.. Brady ftw

Went to bed on a raging high, woke up even higher. What a phenomenal feeling. Work will be awesome today, cause' nothing can bring me down!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Woke up this am and had to think did that really happen??? Had to think for a minute.. it is real.

Will admit a large dose of skepticism set in when they were down by 25, but should know by now that never give up hope with BB and TB...

Never thought this game would end with a TD on the first drive....

I feel ashamed for doubting Brady and BB down 25, it was over in my mind. Never again, I've learned my lesson.

Doubted them but wow such brass cajones on this team... Ow my hangover

Amazing. Thank god it didn't come down to a FG. Ghost has been no bueno. CHAMPIONS.

I feel ashamed for doubting Brady and BB down 25, it was over in my mind. Never again, I've learned my lesson.

No shame in doubt. People who didn't are just blind fanatics which is okay. That's their right. This was a different animal by far. No one was wrong no matter what side you were on.

It's the SB. They were down 25 with zero reason to think things would change. Teams don't win that for a reason. They couldn't catch a cold and it took the Falcons to be complicit on their end in order for it to happen. The D pitched a shutout in the second half which was remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back