PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone recall someone screaming "**** you!" at the very last kneeldown? If so I'd be interested in who did it.

Is Aaron's arm ok by the way? noticed that his body language signals (believe in the 4th quarter) that perhaps he hurt his hand.
he is fine. Just like when he was carted off in a stretcher against the Bears and can running back on the field after the half. Media made him out to be Oscar Robinson or Larry Bird...but he is just a drama queen. He is fine, I can assure you

I hear ya. Personally, I wouldn't bother disguising coverages against Peterman. Why bother? :)
Likely to counterproductive. Disguise coverage. Peterman misreads it and expects what you’re really planning.

Felgah, maaz, and Murry not buying in on Patterson.. o_O

Felger & Mazz Podcast

I guess this proves how stupid* they are since right after the dis comments we hear belichick praising and appreciating the work of CP.. :p

Edit... *How stupid their takes are...

Interesting reading BB saying that.

If the dolphins keep winning, there'll be a chance that the Pats at Dolphins game gets flexed into SNF.

Bengals-Chargers is also that Sunday (wk-14). There's several games that could be more interesting than Steelers at Raiders.

Bengals-Chargers is also that Sunday (wk-14). There's several games that could be more interesting than Steelers at Raiders.
Somehow I think the Rooney's are going to call it in and not let them flex this game out or the Steelers/Jags game.

I remember this happened last season.

Felgah, maaz, and Murry not buying in on Patterson.. o_O

Felger & Mazz Podcast

I guess this proves how stupid* they are since right after the dis comments we hear belichick praising and appreciating the work of CP.. :p

Edit... *How stupid their takes are...

Accidentally turned it on nbcsn during that show and my wife said do people actually listen to those 3 F*****g turds.

Lmfao

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back