Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for Brady was the worse of the 4 remaining AFC QBs (he was the best):

Brady: 77%, 343 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, 107 RTG
Mahomes: 66%, 278 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT, 85 RTG
Rivers: 49%, 331 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT, 81 RTG
Luck: 53%, 203 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, 79 RTG

He schooled the mediots. Two more baby to SB #6

Defense was amazing when it mattered and deserved to win by 24+. Not happy with how they didn’t finish strong.

Yea, it'd be cool to repeat the first half and see the score at 70-14, but more important to kill clock, not make deadly mistakes and leave without injuries.

If the game next week is played at under 10 degrees, it is going to be very different than 25 degrees. Ball becomes like a rock, you lose feeling in your hands. Breathing hurts. Everything slows down. I really think that sort of weather neutralizes home field advantage if the visitor is not a warm weather team- think of the Giants winning twice in the bitter cold in Green Bay in the playoffs.

Fans won’t be as loud either.

btw -
PFF guys nailed it: NE will be able to dominate soft LAC OL and run vs light D formation

Lots of people: "That 7 db thing worked great against Baltimore, because Jackson can't throw. If they try that against the Patriots, the Patriots will run it down their throats.

Same thing.

The team played the second absolute complete game of the year. Just right after they did it for the first time against a vacation bound Jets. Maybe we can finally put that "they come out flat after BYEs" ******** narrative to bed as well.

The offense keeps looking more like what we are all used to, the defense continues to play damn well and ST are back to being a strength after a slower start. We are going absolutely hot into Arrowhead to silence those ****ers.

Bring it on.

I think the coming out flat after bye week stuff was true--until today.

So I'm not going to bring it up any more. They came out on fire.

But can we put another myth to bed? "Players don't need to hear trash talk to get fired up." I think these guys were certainly listening all week and watching the TV clips.

Mabrook to all ,,,,,that's Congrats in Arabic .
What a game plan and I think the most Complete Team Game of the Season.
Too many positives in the game ,,I am so tired can't remember now from sheer JOY !.
Not scared of Kansas and oh before I go
F#CK Rob Parker and Kellerman. And Shannon Sharpe. GO PATS

The Patriots would have won this game if Brady hadn't fallen off the cliff.

I think the coming out flat after bye week stuff was true--until today.

Go to PFR (or whatever page you trust) and check out our records post BYE since 2010 or whatever timeframe you want. It really is a pure narrative.

Go to PFR (or whatever page you trust) and check out our records post BYE since 2010 or whatever timeframe you want. It really is a pure narrative.

It's not that they don't win those games. It's that they come out flat in the first half. Like against Jax last year. Or in the bye this year. They win a lot of games. But they come out flat.

Tweet: "This will be Tom Brady’s 13th AFC title game appearance in 18 seasons as a starter (minus the year he was injured) That’s 76.5%. Brady is more likely to be in the title game than Lebron James is to make a free throw, 73% (via @wingoz )"

It's not that they don't win those games. It's that they come out flat in the first half. Like against Jax last year. Or in the bye this year. They win a lot of games. But they come out flat.

I think a lot of people mistake coming out flat with being often vanilla on purpose to see how the other team is playing them. Especially when something goes wrong on the scripted early offense plays.

But whatever.. start strong next sunday and win it.

Pat's had 9-75 penalties and
Bolts 5-33

When and how did that happen? Doesn't look good at home to have that many penalties. Next week will be brutal.

Shelton and Brown deserve huge credit as does a Lawerence Guy. Run defence looked brilliantly

Pat's had 9-75 penalties and
Bolts 5-33

When and how did that happen? Doesn't look good at home to have that many penalties. Next week will be brutal.

I would say there was some crazy flags we had...

Flowers got pushed into rivers and that was 15 yards there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back