PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the fair weather fans who called the season over a few weeks ago? Are they back on the bandwagon?

I guess we will hear the "tomato can" narratives soon again.

04 was at Foxborough as well.

Huh, that was in Pitt. The 03-04 team was in Foxborough and the 04-05 team was in Pitt.

Huh, that was in Pitt. The 03-04 team was in Foxborough and the 04-05 team was in Pitt.

Yup. That was the game that Cowher went for a FG instead of a TD when his team was on the goal line and down 14 points. I can still hear the crowd booing. He learned his lesson after that game though.

How about Jules today. Getting that first down on the second drive when he looked to be stopped 4 yards short set the tone. Sent the message the Pats were not going to be denied. Several great catches and now #2 alltime in playoff receptions.

If the game next week is played at under 10 degrees, it is going to be very different than 25 degrees. Ball becomes like a rock, you lose feeling in your hands. Breathing hurts. Everything slows down. I really think that sort of weather neutralizes home field advantage if the visitor is not a warm weather team- think of the Giants winning twice in the bitter cold in Green Bay in the playoffs.
Long range weather forecast is for 16 Deg at 6pm.

I also heard a real gem this morning. It was on either BSPN or the NYFL Network. I don't watch them normally and I can't tell them apart.

Anyway, one of the clowns started talking about the "myth" of Brady's undefeated record vs the other AFC playoff QB's. I guess he doesn't know the meaning of the word myth. No surprise there.
I swear these people barely have HS educations

What about the fair weather fans who called the season over a few weeks ago? Are they back on the bandwagon?
Please. You can have concerns and even believe a team isn't Championship material and still be a fan. Sure, I admit I believe KC might very well beat us. I also admit this win gives me hope.

I agree season is never over, but believing a team might not be a championship team doesn't mean people are off NE.

How about Jules today. Getting that first down on the second drive when he looked to be stopped 4 yards short set the tone. Sent the message the Pats were not going to be denied. Several great catches and now #2 alltime in playoff receptions.
He was amazing today.

Playoff Jules.

KC opening odds -3 against the Pats. Stops a 67 game streak of Brady being favored.

Go Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore