PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quarterback is a massive problem going forward...since halftime at Miami Brady is chucking and ducking out of plays on 80% of his passes.
It's obvious Bill doesn't trust Brady, hence the heavy tilt to the run game. Brady can no longer carry this team. No? Give me evidence that from the last 4, 5, 6 games that shows Brady can throw 30-40 passes and win a game vs a playoff caliber team? Gronkowski is washed up, Edelman has multiple drops every game, and Brady doesn't throw to any receiver other than 11.
They'll have to hold whomever they play in the divisional rd (providing they don't choke vs NYJ) to under 20, they'll have to run for 150-200 yards, and can't turn it over. I see this offense going into "we have to run on 3d and 6" mode. Some of Brady's 3d down throws were downright Kingsburyish. The dump off to White on 3d and 6 (I think) was the most telling play....Brady had time to let the play develop...I really hope Brady hasn't turned into a skirt wearing pansy to protect his TB12 "brand"....

the Pats ran for 273 yards today...WTF is wrong with you? Poor on offense???????????????????? 273 yards on the ground is POOR? What the hell is the matter with this board? First it's "they look bad!! I'm out the rest of the season!" after the Pittsburgh game. Then it's that goddamned twat Mutt the squealing little vage screaming"Pats better watch out today@!!! It's gonna be REAL BAD!!!" and then the usual horde of bawking scumbag little fans moaning about the Pittsburgh game and how the Patriots are "no good this year!". 273 yards on the ground = "REAL BAD OFFENSE!"?

Jeezus krist, the Pats are banged up, their QB is playing with a sprained knee, their skill palyers put the frigging ball on the ground 3 times negating sure scores but "not good enough!!! Patriots BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

The Pats have the 2nd seed sewn up if they beat the Jets. No team can stop them from accomplishing that...but "real bad@!!!! This year they suck!!! No good!!! I'm not hoping for anything! They suck!! Nobody any good, offense sucks!!"

What ****in' team in this league loses their #1 WR, goes through a week of up the azz scrutiny by the entire aporting press and then comes out and runs foir 273 yards?????????

What the **** do you people WANT?
Entitled *****es want Academy Award winning performances every single game

The quarterback is a massive problem going forward...since halftime at Miami Brady is chucking and ducking out of plays on 80% of his passes.
It's obvious Bill doesn't trust Brady, hence the heavy tilt to the run game. Brady can no longer carry this team. No? Give me evidence that from the last 4, 5, 6 games that shows Brady can throw 30-40 passes and win a game vs a playoff caliber team? Gronkowski is washed up, Edelman has multiple drops every game, and Brady doesn't throw to any receiver other than 11.
They'll have to hold whomever they play in the divisional rd (providing they don't choke vs NYJ) to under 20, they'll have to run for 150-200 yards, and can't turn it over. I see this offense going into "we have to run on 3d and 6" mode. Some of Brady's 3d down throws were downright Kingsburyish. The dump off to White on 3d and 6 (I think) was the most telling play....Brady had time to let the play develop...I really hope Brady hasn't turned into a skirt wearing pansy to protect his TB12 "brand"....

and yet, they win the AFC again for the 10th straight season, have the 2nd seed all but wrapped up but yeah...they suck. Have to remember that going forward...

and yet, they win the AFC again for the 10th straight season, have the 2nd seed all but wrapped up but yeah...they suck. Have to remember that going forward...
And Brady has almost identical numbers as his MVP season

Christ

I’m encouraged by the D even against sh*t buffalo O. They have a excellent pass D so I’m not too worried about Brady. The team did exactly what they should’ve, run right down their throats. Also really hope Patterson is okay, he is really fun to watch and seems like an awesome dude.

More comments:

1.) I wouldn't count my chickens before the eggs hatch. We.Must.Beat.The.Jets. Nothing else matters.

2.) Say we lose, Houston loses, and Baltimore wins...the Ravens get the BYE, no joke (conf record).

3.) Next week root for the Pats, Jaguars, and Browns.

4.) If Baltimore and Indianapolis both win....all 5 teams the Pats lost to will be out of the playoffs (Jax, Det, & Mia are out añready. Ten needs to win and Pitt needs help).

5.) The Steelers beat us in Pittsburgh by 7 woth us playing like crap THEN almost beat the Saints in the Superdome. There is no truly dominant team in the NFL. The AFC is wwwiiiiidddeee open.

6.) Worst case scenario: Jets, Texans, and Ravens win.....we host the Chargers on wild card weekend...... scary prospect! Then again the Ravens handled the Chargers and Rivers has a penchant for first half turnovers.......

7.) Even if we get a BYE, we might still face the Chargers on divisional weekend cuz' I am not confident that the Texans can win at home with the loss of DeMaryius Thomas making them very predictable on offense. And I think the #6 seed can win on WC weekend vs the Pats/Texans/Ravens....

It's obvious Bill doesn't trust Brady, hence the heavy tilt to the run game.

Or maybe Buffalo having one of the NFL’s best pass defenses had something to do with the Pats running the ball so much.

And Brady has almost identical numbers as his MVP season

How did you come up with that? If you're talking about last year, he's got a lower completion percentage, lower yards per attempt, far fewer TDs and more INTs.

• If Edelman doesn't drop that first pass, and if Burkhead and Gronk make those plays on the INTs against the Bills
  • If, against the Dolphins, the defense doesn't blow the game
  • If, against the Steelers, there's not a holding call on first and goal

We're listening to, and reading, a whole different narrative about the past few weeks, and people like FCB02062 probably aren't even here posting.

the Pats ran for 273 yards today...WTF is wrong with you? Poor on offense???????????????????? 273 yards on the ground is POOR? What the hell is the matter with this board? First it's "they look bad!! I'm out the rest of the season!" after the Pittsburgh game. Then it's that goddamned twat Mutt the squealing little vage screaming"Pats better watch out today@!!! It's gonna be REAL BAD!!!" and then the usual horde of bawking scumbag little fans moaning about the Pittsburgh game and how the Patriots are "no good this year!". 273 yards on the ground = "REAL BAD OFFENSE!"?

Jeezus krist, the Pats are banged up, their QB is playing with a sprained knee, their skill players put the frigging ball on the ground 3 times negating sure scores but "not good enough!!! Patriots BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

The Pats have the 2nd seed sewn up if they beat the Jets. No team can stop them from accomplishing that...but "real bad@!!!! This year they suck!!! No good!!! I'm not hoping for anything! They suck!! Nobody any good, offense sucks!!"

What ****in' team in this league loses their #1 WR, goes through a week of up the azz scrutiny by the entire sporting press

Entitled *****es want Academy Award winning performances every single game

I think some posters actually want losses.

Sure, but at some point a team will bottle up the run like Pittsburgh did for the most part and Brady will have to score more than 10 points...unless of course the D becomes shut down...which I doubt...I'm on record as a trip to the AFC title game is satisfactory for this team... Just don't want to see them end their season with Brady looking like Willie Mays on the Mets

• If Edelman doesn't drop that first pass, and if Burkhead and Gronk make those plays on the INTs against the Bills
  • If, against the Dolphins, the defense doesn't blow the game
  • If, against the Steelers, there's not a holding call on first and goal

We're listening to, and reading, a whole different narrative about the past few weeks, and people like FCB02062 probably aren't even here posting.
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts

Or maybe Buffalo having one of the NFL’s best pass defenses had something to do with the Pats running the ball so much.
The pass defense that Brady shredded between the 20s 2 months ago for 300+ yards

The pass defense that Brady shredded between the 20s 2 months ago for 300+ yards

Much better now. And the numbers on the Bills pass D don’t lie.

Jeezus krist, the Pats are banged up, their QB is playing with a sprained knee, their skill players put the frigging ball on the ground 3 times negating sure scores but "not good enough!!! Patriots BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

What ****in' team in this league loses their #1 WR, goes through a week of up the azz scrutiny by the entire sporting press and then comes out and runs for 273 yards?????????

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

More thoughts:

- To get the #1 seed: KC loses at Seattle tonight, KC loses vs. Oakland, and LAC loses @ Denver, and we beat the Jets. Probability is like 1%.

- To get the #2 seed: We beat the Jets next week. Probability is like 65 %.

- To get the #3 seed: We lose, Houston beats the Jags, and Baltimore loses to the Browns. Probability is like 30%.

- To get the #4 seed: We lose, Houston loses, and Baltimore wins. Probability is like 4%.

It must be miserable being you...

He says he is not injured, but I'm not buying it. Next week will tell me what sort of passing game they will bring into the playoffs.

I think he's hurt...what exactly idk but he looks off these last couple of weeks compared to before the bye IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe