PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you believe doesn't matter one iota. You can't prove it so stow it already. You're opinion is garbage and has been for years. It's certainly why I blocked you. Because you aren't capable of presenting a cogent argument. It's all Baseless garbage.

Lol.

Exact same crap we heard in 2016 after the Chamcellor hit, all he did after that was lead the greatest comeback in football history to win the Super Bowl. Believe what you want, I have all the proof I need.

I think you have the concept of "believe" and "proof" the wrong way around.

You are the one believing things without any proof listening to your gut whereas most people that are annoyed by the degree of certainty some posters use in terms of a possible Brady injury can point to him practicing, playing and not showing up on the report as actual proof.

Last edited:
I think you have the concept of "believe" and "proof" the wrong way around.

You are the one believing things without any proof listening to your gut whereas most people that are annoyed by the degree of certainty postersuse in terms of a possible Brady injury can point to him practicing, playing and not showing up on the report as actual proof.

You’re right, I should have said it was all “ the evidence” of need to make my judgement, not all “ the proof.” That said I still believe this is exactly the same situation as the one that occurred after the Chancellor hit in 2016. Brady’s play slipped over the ensuing weeks, especially the Jets and Rams games, and the sky is falling cried said he had hit the proverbial cliff, Brady denied being injured and once his leg had time to heal to some degree his play improved to the point where he led the greatest comeback in NFL history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes