PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Hogan and Gronk don’t get open and Dorsett sucks.

Brady Jules and White is our passing game going into the playoffs..if we make it to the SB with THAT? Best coaching job by BB ever

I think he's hurt...what exactly idk but he looks off these last couple of weeks compared to before the bye IMO

I’ve been reluctant to jump on the “Brady is injured” bandwagon, but it’s difficult to think there isn’t something physically wrong with the Patriots quarterback after Sunday’s performance.

- To get the #2 seed: We beat the Jets next week. Probability is like 65 %.
If HOU loses next week NE gets the #2 even with a loss so long as BAL also loses to CLE (admittedly not likely).

Brady Jules and White is our passing game going into the playoffs..if we make it to the SB with THAT? Best coaching job by BB ever

2011 super bowl appearance would be more impressive imo

If HOU loses next week NE gets the #2 even with a loss so long as BAL also loses to CLE (admittedly not likely).

Per @TommyBrady12 above...Baltimore can’t get the #2 seed if both Pats/Texans lose.....hmmm...

Baltimore has a very good conference record. Have to look it up again...

Were there any updates regarding cp and allen injuries??

If Brady doesn't retire...and we get a better backup QB whether it's Etling or someone from the draft/FA, I would advocate for benching Brady occasionally there and there. Remember the DeflateGate suspension which Brady only played 12 games? Something like that could help because I think Brady needs to be rested more than ever given his age (DUH). I'm not sure if this will have adverse effects on building trust between him and his WRs but I think the overall benefits of resting him there and there outweighs the benefits of him starting several consecutive games straight. One BYE week of rest isn't going to be enough.

What would Belichick have to do with that? It would be worth crediting McDaniels and/or Brady first. Not Belichick.

Lazar pointed out what a difference it made to the run defense to have big 2-gapper NT Danny Shelton back in the lineup. Previous three games they went light and got pushed around.

The bye is key. We better not squander this next week against NYJ. Got to take them seriously. Not sure we could get away with what happened today against KC or LAC. What I think is interesting is that assuming PITT doesn’t get in. None of the teams we lost to are going to the playoffs.

He’s got a point, Josh made a game plan that involved not much passing and it worked. Against other teams with a weaker pass defense. Maybe Brady throws some more.

Aaron Rodgers put up 400+ yards on the nyj throwing to guys named Saint Brown and Valdez Scantling....Our quarterback should look like a professional next week, no? Not a guy w a 48 qb rating...

Aaron Rodgers put up 400+ yards on the nyj throwing to guys named Saint Brown and Valdez Scantling....Our quarterback should look like a professional next week, no? Not a guy w a 48 qb rating...
Absolutely. I still have high expectations for TB12. I haven’t seen any loss in arm strength so he is perfectly capable of slinging it. Peyton Manning looked like a complete shell of himself in his last year but Brady doesn’t look like that and I’ve noticed that he is like trying to avoid hits which isn’t even necessary with good protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe