PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a mod, you really should be unbiased and not encourage the flame stoking.

It's ok to be upset at THAT loss without having others. Including you. Tell us that its emotional, or a personal attack.

Reading is fundamental. You totally twisted what @Ross12 said. In no way was he encouraging the "flame stoking". Seriously. Go put your head in a bucket of ice or something because you are way off base with your understanding of Ross' comments.

So tell you what, when the Pats are mathematically eliminated, I'll be crushed. I think it's very likely we make the playoffs. And not having HFA is not = mathematical elimination.

With this kind of defense you bet your ass it's as good as mathematical elimination.

The offense is going to struggle at times and unless they play well the entire game the defense isn't remotely good enough to pick up the slack.

That is exactly what the problem is with this team.

I am sorry but if I have to pick which of the two units has been more underwhelming all season it is offense no contest given the talent disparity between the two.

If we had the equivalent of Brady, Gronk, Gordon, White, Edelman & co on defense then I would look at it differently.

The good news is that I fully expect another chief letdown. They likely dont even win their game as perennial choke artist.

However. Are we expected to beat the Steelers twice in less than a month? Which one is more unrealistic.

We need SD to lose

Edit : LA

The Chargers have a tough schedule the rest of the way, so I'm rooting for them to beat the Chiefs then lose to the broncos or Ravens, but the likelihood of the Chiefs losing a second game is very low.

#1 seed is still theoretically possible but realistically not happening. IMO the far more likely path to the AFCCG in Foxboro is the Chargers going into Arrowhead and knocking out the Chiefs in the divisional round. This Chargers team is really good, they have a ton of talent on defense.

Reading is fundamental. You totally twisted what @Ross12 said. In no way was he encouraging the "flame stoking". Seriously. Go put your head in a bucket of ice or something because you are way off base with your understanding of Ross' comments.

Dude. You know what else is fundamental? Individuality and opinion.

I know it wasnt his intent but what he said does have merit to those if us who he just accused of not being able to handle the loss without if justifying out ****ing literal existence.

Have the Texans suddenly reversed their loss to NE or are we just guessing we lose in PIT?

I would be very surprised if they beat the Steelers next week.

They have lost to the 4-9 Jaguars. To the 4-8 Lions, to the 7-6 Titans and to the 7-6 Dolphins. The have beaten the 4-9 Jets, the 4-9 Bills and the 8-4 Bears.

When

Yes. But it's ok to say how **** that was without being labeled anything other than fans who think it was bs

SMH.. You do realize that you quoted UPTOWN and not ROSS in your response, right?

holy crap almost 30 pages after I come back from a walk!!!!:eek:

Anyone got the all-22 view on that. I really need to see it.

Kiss the #1 seed goodbye. Pats are 2 done now
Pats win out. Chiefs lose two. Chargers lose one that’s not vs. the Chiefs.

Really it’s the only realistic scenario.

At least the number 2 seed is very much alive even if we lose to Pittsburgh next week.

Mike Reiss‏Verified account @MikeReiss 4m4 minutes ago
Patriots personnel on final play:

DL: Adrian Clayborn, Adam Butler, Trey Flowers

LB: Kyle Van Noy

CB: Stephon Gilmore, J.C. Jackson, Jason McCourty, Jonathan Jones

S: Patrick Chung, Duron Harmon, Rob Gronkowski

Patriots rushed four and dropped seven.

You know it’s true that losses heal over time when people say this is the worst loss ever (SB 42 was worse)

I've had my heart wrecked many times before so I will get over this soon probably once I log onto my PS4 in a second.

- #1 seeded Bruins getting swept by the sabres in the 93 playoffs.
-Bruins losing a 3 games to 0 lead against the Flyers in the playoffs.
-Aaron Boone hitting a game 7 walk off against the red sox during the ALCS in 2003.
-Patriots losing 3 super bowls especially in 2007.

I'll be alright. I just hate how the dolphins own us in Miami. It's annoying. This whole game was annoying in that context.

#1 seed is still theoretically possible but realistically not happening. IMO the far more likely path to the AFCCG in Foxboro is the Chargers going into Arrowhead and knocking out the Chiefs in the divisional round.

Or hopefully they just beat them in Arrowhead next week.

I flat out see the Chiefs losing in Seattle, so this Thursday night will be the official "last shot" for the Pats to have a chance for the #1 seed imo. Can't see them losing to the Raiders.

SMH.. You do realize that you quoted UPTOWN and not ROSS in your response, right?

Interesting.

So ross didnt say that some of us literally justify our existence with*** our reactions.

I guess I really do have a reading comprehesnion issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents