PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Possibly My Favorite Post Ever From The Jets Forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude is Canadian so he probably had to burn off all the extra Molson calories. I'm assuming he drank himself into oblivion to dull the pain after Tom Brady won his 5th Super Bowl ring.
Then he fell down and froze in a snow bank, where he will be discovered when it melts in June.

Weird, I have family in Canada and from my experience the Pats are pretty much the #1 team up there... This guy must be the only ahole Canadian in existence.

Here you go Beerfish ... print this and put it on the wall ...
It's even the right color:

I%27m_a_Loser.jpg

I'm at a supermarket eating in their cafe right now. A few minutes ago a cashier who knew I was a Pats fan came over and congratuled me. She said her boyfriend was a Jets fan and she learned about the nfl from him. She said he told her the Jets and Patriots were big rivals. She said back to him" are you sure? Then how come the Patriots always win?' She told me he wasn't very happy with her asking that.

The dude is Canadian so he probably had to burn off all the extra Molson calories. I'm assuming he drank himself into oblivion to dull the pain after Tom Brady won his 5th Super Bowl ring.

Jets fan, probably Labatt's

This dude ain't speaking for me...please let that gym be cranking Nickelback to 10...stupid hoser....

How the hell did a Canadian end up a Jets fan, what is he a sadomasochist?

Better yet, how the hell would a Jets fan end up in Canada? Was the cold misery of endless losing winters in New York not bleak enough?

Canadian here, and believe it or not my bro in law is a huge jets fan but even he gets it.
After the super bowl he text me "ok normally I would be like wtf just happened but I'm not surprised. I hate Tom but man do I respect him"
A la Vince Vaughn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand