PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Portnoy ups the towels to 70000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be picking up my box Wed....I will be passing these around either at the enterprise lot of the DD lot just north of the stadium and walking into the stadium!

All of my friends and coworkers are like..save me one!

I think about 200 come in a box so I will be saving about 20...passing the rest out.

If anyone on here wants one I will be shipping out 5 for free...first 5 to PM me will get one if they want one....trying to spread the love/hate!
Dude don't steal them. Portnoy is soending a lot of money to get them in the stadium. Stealing them is not cool.

I just hope you will be able to see them on TV....And I keep wondering if they will show him on the jumbotron at Gillette. I don't think there is anyway they can without causing a "roger sucks" chant. That will happen anyways though

I just hope you will be able to see them on TV....And I keep wondering if they will show him on the jumbotron at Gillette. I don't think there is anyway they can without causing a "roger sucks" chant. That will happen anyways though
They won't show up on anything if people are stealing them.

These towels aren't for sale anywhere else? I need one on the west coast!

20 are for friends and family
As long as they're all at the game waving them, that works for me.

Otherwise, I think Barstool sells its other Towels for $25 a pop and this one would probably command a premium; so that's at least $500 worth of merchandise at Retail intended for the game. He's not giving them out on the streets of Boston. He's giving them out for the game.

Otherwise, I think Barstool sells its other Towels for $25 a pop and this one would probably command a premium; so that's at least $500 worth of merchandise at Retail intended for the game. He's not giving them out on the streets of Boston. He's giving them out for the game.
Exactly. Don't screw the hand that feeds you. @Brady_to_Moss if you are going to pull that, please let the honest people give them out. They don't need you if that's your scheme.

70K people can't even fit in Gillette (66.8K)...they are figuring people like me will save 10+ ect to pass around to friends who won't be there

Those 20 friends and family members won't be at the game

70K people can't even fit in Gillette (66.8K)...they are figuring people like me will save 10+ ect to pass around to friends who won't be there

You do realize that you are justifying stealing them when you could simply hand them out to anyone while walking in

Right?

So you think they figured "people like you," thieves, would steal some anyways into their estimates?

That's his pal they are mocking, the one he publicly praises, approves 40 mill salaries for and is extending instead of trying to get fired.
Don't kid yourself Kraft is on goodell side not yours.

Kraft told us that his loyalty is with Fraudger and the 32. I believe him.

I keep trying to come up with places to hand towels out early. The first choice would be to the tailgaters. It seems like that would be a fairly easy way to distribute a lot of them well before the game starts.

I also like the tunnel idea. Those are places where fans have no other way to get to the stadium and you can get them to all who come through. There's one in particular that I've used just south of the Smerlas celebrity party at one of the crossovers that's perfect.

The tunnel coming from the train is also good but the timing is terrible for this particular game. Most fans would want to be in there earlier rather than later.

I keep trying to come up with places to hand towels out early. The first choice would be to the tailgaters. It seems like that would be a fairly easy way to distribute a lot of them well before the game starts.

I also like the tunnel idea. Those are places where fans have no other way to get to the stadium and you can get them to all who come through. There's one in particular that I've used just south of the Smerlas celebrity party at one of the crossovers that's perfect.

The tunnel coming from the train is also good but the timing is terrible for this particular game. Most fans would want to be in there earlier rather than later.

Yeah I am going to make some laps around the lot I park in..then carry the rest with me as I walk to the gates. I know a buddy who is parking in the lot across the street from me and he is going to come and grab a bunch to pass out there.

I am wondering if the Pats will also be passing out their own...so they don't have to deal with all of these coming in. I will try and fit 20-30 on me through the gates to pass out inside. That should be easy as it looks like rain and I will have layers on

You do realize that you are justifying stealing them when you could simply hand them out to anyone while walking in

Right?

That's why Retail Stores build a certain level of loss due to "pilferage" into their budgets. Retailers assume that employees or others are just flat out going to steal from them.

I will retract that if Barstool Sports includes a note in their boxes to the effect that they want the distributors to distribute the towels elsewhere.

Otherwise, those who take more than one towel for their personal use are doing what is politely called "redirecting the inventory from its intended purpose"...more crudely known as "stealing" it.

Kraft told us that his loyalty is with Fraudger and the 32. I believe him.

I'm going to be really interested to see if the network cuts it out of their crowd shots. If they have any guts they will play it straight.

That's why Retail Stores build a certain level of loss due to "pilferage" into their budgets. Retailers assume that employees or others are just flat out going to steal from them.

I will retract that if Barstool Sports includes a note in their boxes to the effect that they want the distributors to distribute the towels elsewhere.

Otherwise, those who take more than one towel for their personal use are doing what is politely called "redirecting the inventory from its intended purpose"...more crudely known as "stealing" it.

Don't worry... I won't be "stealing" as i now have a funeral to attend before the game and in danger of missing the game...But I guess the Gillette employees should also be looked at when they hand out 5 AFC champ towels to 1 person.

That's all I will say on the matter...Hope you sleep better tonight knowing I won't have a box

Don't worry... I won't be "stealing" as i now have a funeral to attend before the game and in danger of missing the game...But I guess the Gillette employees should also be looked at when they hand out 5 AFC champ towels to 1 person.

That's all I will say on the matter...Hope you sleep better tonight knowing I won't have a box

Interesting! Another indirect way for Krafty to look out for his lover the fuher. 5 towels to 1 person. Overflow to stop the casual fan from showing the right towel.

No they aren't fighting that you will steal them.
They are BUYING THEM FOR THE GAME and asking you to pass them out.
You are going to steal them. You should be embarrassed to post here.

They are handing them out not taking them home for friends.

It will be interesting to see how many of the towels end up on eBAY friday morning

Folks going to the game, I want PICTURES the next day please. :) I'd love to go help distribute towels, but will be here in NC cheering you on, and the Pats most importantly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back