PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Portnoy ups the towels to 70000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry... I won't be "stealing" as i now have a funeral to attend before the game and in danger of missing the game...But I guess the Gillette employees should also be looked at when they hand out 5 AFC champ towels to 1 person.

That's all I will say on the matter...Hope you sleep better tonight knowing I won't have a box
Sorry for your loss.

Don't worry... I won't be "stealing" as i now have a funeral to attend before the game and in danger of missing the game...But I guess the Gillette employees should also be looked at when they hand out 5 AFC champ towels to 1 person.

That's all I will say on the matter...Hope you sleep better tonight knowing I won't have a box
I'm sorry for your loss.
No comment on the rest.
I hope you make it to the game.

It will be interesting to see how many of the towels end up on eBAY friday morning

Sounds like a good business opportunity, go around the stadium at the end of the game looking for people who left their towels there.

I'm wearing the shirt and will be waving the flag. Brick by brick!

Same here.....I'm going with a group,of six.....since the tickets are mine, everybody in my group MUST wear a clown shirt and MUST have a towel.

non compliance will result in future suspensions!!

We'll be in section 134 about 29 rows up!

Why am I not surprised that the towels are on eBAY already? It's been less than 2 hours since the volunteers picked them up....

Will anyone that has them be at the hotel lot? Value Inn i think it's called? Will be getting there late but hoping to still grab one

I love how Portnoy has no problem having them sold on eBAY on friday...really hoping to get one up here in Canada, eh?

70K people can't even fit in Gillette (66.8K)...they are figuring people like me will save 10+ ect to pass around to friends who won't be there

Those 20 friends and family members won't be at the game

I fckin hate you. You're an ass for stealing stuff. You need to be outed in RL.

Boy, that's a small towel. Roger must not have a lot to hide. #clownout #****less

It's settled then, everyone should wear these in like a loin cloth to show our fan bases dominance.

Seriously though, HIDE THESE ON THE WAY IN!

I got a bad feeling Goodell will have goons out there grabbing these. I just don't see King Prick as the easy going type of guy to let this slide.

Just heard on WEEI that Goodell will not be sitting in Kraft's box. Hmmm.....join the crowd Raj.

I would like to get a towel, but I am skeptical that I will be able to get my hands on one before going into the game. I hope so.

Just heard on WEEI that Goodell will not be sitting in Kraft's box. Hmmm.....join the crowd Raj.

So he'll be in the crowd? This will be fun to watch.

So he'll be in the crowd? This will be fun to watch.
lol no way.

He will either be a no-show for some ******** reason, or will have his own bullet-proof box. If he sat in Kraft's box, they couldn't avoid showing him on the jumbotron, in which case....good night.

This is all the works of the NFL PR machine.

He'll walk the field pregame....fans wont do anything...might be a few hecklers....then he'll hit Krafty's booth shortly after kickoff. There will be security around him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back