PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

POLL: What year will Jimmy G fall off the cliff?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What year will Jimmy G. Fall off the cliff?

Votes: 4 7.5%

Votes: 3 5.7%

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed 2 guys

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Ray Lewis has killed an unknown amount of people

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Jerry Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be another poll option. Why did the NFL and media ignore that Ray Lewis killed a guy?
When media members from the Baltimore Sun and Goodell's predecessors buried the white suit...

This season because defensive staffs have had all off season to review his 2017 film and find tendencies. See what makes him tick. Some team will crack the code to beating Jimmy G and the other teams will follow the formula.

Brady struggled his 2002 2nd year when Marty Schottenheimer figured out that Brady is less accurate if you move him off his spot.
I've heard this all off season & it makes 0 sense considering KS used about 15% of the playbook last year & the team added a few new weapons.

I think Jimmy is the real deal.

His floor is definitely Tony Romo, IMO....

But I think it will take some time...the Niners need more talent on offense and are in a tough division.

I think Jimmy is the real deal.

His floor is definitely Tony Romo, IMO....

But I think it will take some time...the Niners need more talent on offense and are in a tough division.

They have some talent. Let’s see what jimmy can do with a full year.

I love Mosslost.

I’m interested in seeing how JG does. If he keeps having success, it’ll make for (more) second guessing.

I've heard this all off season & it makes 0 sense considering KS used about 15% of the playbook last year & the team added a few new weapons.

And?

Somebody is going to figure out what Jimmy likes and take it away. Same goes for defensive looks Jimmy hates. Brady has had difficulty vs 3 DL and 8 dropping in
coverage.

Some people act like Jimmy is god when he is flavor of the month.

Jimmy is 5 - 0.

W vs
Chicago - Train wreck
Houston - Decimated by injury.
Tennessee - They were OK.
Jacksonville - Quality win.
Los Angeles Rams - Rested Goff for the playoffs.

Might be time for a 3rd option
Death
Taxes
Another mosslot poll?

And Jimmy has to climb the mountain before he can fall off the cliff. Let defenses get a full year of tape and then we can discuss. For the record, I think the kid has what it takes to do extremely well (as long as he can avoid the Chad Pennington issue)

I don't think Jimmy will fall off... but, but like so many good and poor quarterbacks, injuries determine all. If he gets injured, he may fall off; if not, he won't.

What year will Jimmy G. Fall off the cliff?

Ray Lewis killed a guy

Ray Lewis killed 2 guys

Well in order to fall off a cliff you have to first climb high. Let's talk about that when he gets there 7 wins is not there yet. Right now it be like falling of a short retaining wall.

Not sure when he falls off a cliff, but I am confident it will have no impact on his performance.

So when will Jimmy's **** fall off - cliff or not?

You're not? I hope he fails miserably.

If that happened, I guess I'm fine with it. I really can't say I care too much anymore. I just came here to vote for Ray Lewis' victim count.

He's a running QB. Which means he is susceptible to injury more than Brady. Once his legs go, which as a runner, they'll go before a slow-ass like Brady's legs will, he also loses throw power.

Hell, we still don't even have any proof he is sustainable over a whole season.

He hasn't even played HALF a season worth of games yet.

I’m not hoping Jimmy fails, but it’d be a bit funny just for all the people upset about not keeping both QBs as if it were that easy.
I want Jimmy to do well just for my own entertainment. It helps that he is in the other conference too. I want to watch good quarterbacks in this league whenever possible.
Well in order to fall off a cliff you have to first climb high. Let's talk about that when he gets there 7 wins is not there yet. Right now it be like falling of a short retaining wall.
right. Part of the whole “Jimmy falling off the cliff” is sarcasm... because people already talk about him as the next Brady/Montana. Silly stuff. If he sucks this year he fell off an artificial cliff.

Yes he has a promising start and has looked mostly exceptional. I hope does well since it will be fun to watch (as long as he does not end up on one of the “hated” teams... Pitt Den etc... which at this point never going to happen. He is career Niner now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back