Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will the offense figure it out in Pittsburgh this week?

• Yes, Bourne will play and they'll surprise everyone and look like an offense

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Sort of, we'll move the ball but still struggle to score

Votes: 51 46.8%
  • Definitely not, the Steelers create a bunch of turnovers and we'll lose and all be miserable

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • No ... how about that Ray Lewis guy? Did you know we play Baltimore next week?

Votes: 15 13.8%

• Total voters
Make fewer mistakes, fewer missed blocking assignments, fewer QB gaffes and they’ll be fine.

If they can run the ball, control TOP, and win the turnover battle by plus 2 then they can win this game, otherwise it will be a loss.

The Pats will call running plays...the Steelers will plug the gaps pre-snap showing they will try to stop the run...Mac will see it...Mac will NOT audible out of the play call because he's been forbidden....Pittsburgh will take the Pats running game out of the mix...Pittsburgh will get up a couple of scores...the Pats will start calling pass plays off of play action...Pittsburgh will go into their patented pass defense and eviscerate the Pats passing game as Mac drops back and throws where he's told to throw....if Mac holds the ball longer than 3 seconds, Fitzpatrick is going to do more than give him a "sore back". All of you better get used to the FACT that this is NOT the same offense Mac ran last year under McD. This is the "my way or the highway...period" Rocket Scientist offense.

I need more detail on exactly what's going to happen, and why. Don't mince words. Pie, fish, etc. OK -- but not words.

In my mind…this is when Mac and the Patriots find a way to win and begin building an identity for 2022 and beyond. They need to play what works best for them and drive that home until the other team stops it. This is a come to Jesus game for players and coaches IMO.

If show me that you don't know what you are doing on offense was a video, this will be it.
Don't think I have seen this ineptitude even from the Jets. What was the idea here?

If show me that you don't know what you are doing on offense was a video, this will be it.
Don't think I have seen this ineptitude even from the Jets. What was the idea here?

Just a complete, near-unanimous ****-up all the way around... OL, RB, WR, QB & OC.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back