Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Poll: Browns a tough game for Pats? or we twerntn' too sure

Besides a few plays, Baker looked horrible last night. He missed a ton of throws. He does not look like the same guy as last year to me. He is very impatient. There is no chemistry in that offense at this point. They do not use Chubb well. They rely on the big plays (which they have much potential for), but do not work on the little things to open the big things. The talent is there, but the discipline and work ethic is not just yet.

We'll consider this again after the browns are tested by 5 teams that are now 2-0.

They did not look good last night nor last week. The Jets were just worse. That said, Garrett is a monster.

I'm not sold on their coach. Total lack of discipline (see penalties). Lots of glamour, but team doesn't have enough substance. Baker has looked worse than last year, although it's typical in today's NFL for offense to still be in the feeling out stage at the beginning of the season.

I'm not predicting a blow-out when I say not too tough; I'm just not impressed with the Browns. They have a long ways to go to reach their Super Bowl aspirations.

I watched some of the game last night and my only concern about the Browns is that they hit hard and sometimes late. Someone could get hurt.

Maybe yes and maybe no.

I'm more worried about Garrett going also N. Suh on Brady with the dirty play......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back