PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PLEASE READ: Board Tutorial - (Please Read First Post Before Posting Questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it happening sometimes (both on iOS and on Chrome on Windows and macOS) but not all the time. Most of the time a refresh makes them load, FWIW.

Having same problem using Firefox as a browser. Android Tablet. Running 8.0.0

I thought I should thank you. The Twitter a are now working.

Thank God I can now block Volin.. never knew I could do that.

Reactions: Ian
Ah - that's why that happened! Thanks for the notice/explanation!

@Ian suggest you update the twitter feed to add Evan Lazar, Ryan Spagnoli, and a few of the up and coming writers who are sharp on the X and O stuff.

@Ian suggest you update the twitter feed to add Evan Lazar, Ryan Spagnoli, and a few of the up and coming writers who are sharp on the X and O stuff.
I'm going to, I haven't touched that in a while and I need to update both media and some players. Hopefully, I'll have some time tonight to do that when I get out of here.

How do I shut off the “LIVE DISCUSSION” box?

It gives me intense A.D.D.!:confused:

I knew that....:oops:

Thank you!
No worries. I did that back in 2014 and I'm guessing no one has touched the settings since then, so I'm glad I put this thread together - made it a little easier this time around :D

@Ian how do I disable watching threads?

@Ian how do I disable watching threads?
Scroll back to the top of the thread you no longer wish to follow and click here:
upload_2019-10-21_17-42-3.png

If you don't want to follow any threads at all, click on your name (Next to the "Inbox" at the top) and then "Preferences" and then uncheck this:
upload_2019-10-21_17-44-37.png

How do I stop posts from replicating in my email provider , it is making my domestic life a misery and have been threatened by she who must be obeyed to get this resolved...

How do I stop posts from replicating in my email provider , it is making my domestic life a misery and have been threatened by she who must be obeyed to get this resolved...
Click on your name at the top next to the "Inbox" link, click "Preferences" and then uncheck these:

upload_2020-4-9_10-37-20.png

That should stop the email replies coming in automatically on threads where you may have replied once but don't want to receive messages that aren't directed at you.

Ian, I have a pile of old NFL FILMS Patriots highlight tapes. 70's, 80's, 90's. Where would I ask if anyone is interested in them? The main forum? Not looking to sell but would need $$ for shipping. VHS so not for the younger fans. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back