PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh...Merged ... Steelers /Tomlin Drama

The difference is Jimmy Graham can't block.

even better, when Gronk lines up over an an OT, and Ramsey tries to jam him on the line........and winds up having to be scraped out of Gronk's cleats

He can practice with Marcedes Lewis stomping on his head all week.......where do people come up with this crap?

I give up. I must have written my post in another language.

IT HAPPENED ONCE (and not even sure about that)

like ya.....dahhhhh, lets change our scheme and wind up letting their #3 and #4 go off for 100+

even better, they can play nickle the entire game....take one of their front 7 off the field....I'll take that

IT HAPPENED ONCE (and not even sure about that)

like ya.....dahhhhh, lets change our scheme and wind up letting their #3 and #4 go off for 100+

even better, they can play nickle the entire game....take one of their front 7 off the field....I'll take that

More than once, in fact I'd wager it happens a lot more often than you think. Not always on a Gronk caliber TE, but that's not what you said. You said "corners don't cover TE's" which is false. In fact, the reason Gronk was suspended this year was he slammed the head of a CORNERBACK who intercepted the ball while covering him in man coverage. It happens.

More than once, in fact I'd wager it happens a lot more often than you think. Not always on a Gronk caliber TE, but that's not what you said. You said "corners don't cover TE's" which is false. In fact, the reason Gronk was suspended this year was he slammed the head of a CORNERBACK who intercepted the ball while covering him in man coverage. It happens.

they don't put cornerbacks on TE's for games in the manner people were expecting......sure it happens, especially when you have a safety on top........the entire bills secondary was taking turns grabbing him

they're not going to commit ramsey to gronk......you can try to posture it any way you want but it ain't happening

Yeah, I agree with you. Best way to beat NE (or really any good team) is a good pash

You're correct, but there is no "good" Pash in the NFL, only "evil" Pash, one of Fraudger's henchmen.

Pretty sure that was zone

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back