PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh...Merged ... Steelers /Tomlin Drama

Brady is not going to be going to the wide receivers in this game as that is their strength. A better question would be which player on the Jaguars is going to be able to matchup with Gronkowski

Jalen Ramsey may have a chance...though Gronkowski deserves a double team.

Pittsburgh needs a new HC. They have underperformed their talent level in the playoffs. If I was the owner/GM I would draft a QB high as a possible Ben replacement in the year following and would've given Patricia or McDaniels an offer as a HC. It would be a great situation for a coach to be in. Or
I tend to agree. Other than the fact that you almost certainly have to deal with the Patriots to reach the SB, I can't understand how they've only made one AFCCG and no SB's with Bell and Brown. Those two players are simply game breakers. They can change a game completely every time they touch the ball.

Why does Pittsburgh keep butler as dc?

Last several years the defensive schemes have not been very good and probably kept them from winning a championship or two.

I'm sorry that you can't get past "PATS = EVERYTHING!!!!!!", in order to do a simple breakdown. Perhaps another time, you'll be more ready to try.

I've seen the way you argue on here, it's also death by a thousand paper cuts. You asked WR, I gave you additional examples. While I enjoy a good conversation, the very nature of how you argue sucks the fun out of anything. So thanks, but I'll pass. Hopefully you can find some other person to suck down your hole of despair. Go Pats!

Which WR is going to be able to get open?

Hogan? I hope I don’t think cooks will be because he will be covered by aj. Amendola seems to get open in elite defenses. Man, I wish the squirt wasent hurt.

They are bad news on wide receivers so I’d game plan a lot of run plays. Let the cat drive them nuts till they put six or seven in the box

I'm listening to the radio right now and one of the breaking headlines is that there's apparently a small group of Steelers partners gathering to lobby for Mike Tomlin to be fired. This is getting ridiculous. The Patriots are changing the whole course of multiple franchises! Sorry, no link. As stated, I'm getting it from 98.5.

You really need to stop posting threads in all caps.

TOMLIN DEFINITELY DESERVES TO BE FIRED BUT I’M NOT SURE HE WILL BE.

oDF9.gif

I tend to agree. Other than the fact that you almost certainly have to deal with the Patriots to reach the SB, I can't understand how they've only made one AFCCG and no SB's with Bell and Brown. Those two players are simply game breakers. They can change a game completely every time they touch the ball.
Because it’s not fantasy football.

I'm listening to the radio right now and one of the breaking headlines is that there's apparently a small group of Steelers partners gathering to lobby for Mike Tomlin to be fired. This is getting ridiculous. The Patriots are changing the whole course of multiple franchises! Sorry, no link. As stated, I'm getting it from 98.5.
They need to be careful for what they wish, they might just get it. Take away the Pats and the Steelers are the most successful team in the AFC in the past few years. Hard to imagine that a new coach would do as well.

Jalen Ramsey may have a chance...though Gronkowski deserves a double team.

corners don't cover TE's

that also leaves bouye on cooks........and safeties running around with dola and hogan? LOL

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back